• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Boruto -Naruto the Movie- Film's 1st Teaser Trailer Previews Animation

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonirTheSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:38 pm Reply with quote
the-antihero wrote:

it's not like
Quote:
The updated official website also confirms that Junko Takeuchi will return to play Naruto Uzumaki

What the f*ck is wrong with the Goddamn casting?

what's wrong with that It's not like she's Masako Nozawa. If she can play an 18 year old Naruto Junko can play one whos older. Mens voices dont really change in 13 years
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:20 pm Reply with quote
If I see this, I will do it with the intention of wanting to mock it because it doesn't have a NaruSaku kid but a NaruHina kids and a SasuSaku kid.
DragonirTheSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:30 pm Reply with quote
[quote="Kadmos1"]If I see this, I will do it with the intention of wanting to mock it because it doesn't have a NaruSaku kid but a NaruHina kids and a SasuSaku kid.[/quote

Anime isn't for the couples it's for the story and action. It doesn't matter if he was with Sakura or Hinata the story of NARUTO child would be the same. If it makes you happy Boruto looks nothing like Hinata
Toonami4Eva

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Laaaaame -_-
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:28 am Reply with quote
DragonirTheSage wrote:
Anime isn't for the couples it's for the story and action. It doesn't matter if he was with Sakura or Hinata the story of NARUTO child would be the same. If it makes you happy Boruto looks nothing like Hinata

To me, I would've loved to see Sakura become the Hokage's wife and not reduced to a housewife.

I find it bad story telling for any writer to develop a relationship between 2 characters that looks like it could become romance in the end but they choose to ship them with other characters. That is, without properly developing the relationships with the people they got shipped with.
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:42 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
Article says
Quote:
Text: I can't write anything more than this! -Masashi Kishimoto

After crushing the hopes of us NaruSaku fans and the way you handled other things in the finale, I agree.

well unfortunately that is the way it is cause there was no way he was gonna pull a harry potter with that ending cause that is what it would have been if he had paired those two which would have peeved a lot of his other fans in japan cause their a lot of naruhina fans over there and got the final say which to be frank was the best choice.

mewpudding101 wrote:
vanfanel wrote:
mewpudding101 wrote:
Looks great! Very excited. Smile spoiler[Sasuke and Sakura's] daughter Sarada looks so cute! X3

Do we really know spoiler[it's hers, though? Maybe Sasuke just knocked on her door one day and said, "Here, raise this." And he was so hot that Sakura was all like, "Sure, okay. Shall I give her a terrible name so she'll grow up strong?" And then Sasuke said, "Whatever. You still really irritate me," and went off wandering again.]

Just seems more in-character that way. Very Happy

Official website for the film lists it.
http://boruto-movie.com/news/index.html
..サスケ&サクラの娘でボルトの同級生“うちはサラダ”役を菊池こころさんが担当することが決定しました!
Translation:
spoiler[Kokoro Kikuchi has been chosen to play Sarada Uchiha, Sasuke and Sakura's daughter and Boruto's classmate.]

well dont be surprised if he pulls a rabbit out of his have and he also have kids with karin too cause i really cant see that not happening as well considering she's the same personality wise like sakura.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NisaRF

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:10 pm Reply with quote
RikudoAkatsuki wrote:

Nothing better than the delicious tears of haters who dislike the show but read all 700 chapters lol and this is coming from a kill la kill fan Anime hyper

Edited to removed overquoting. --willag

This is, an example of a shallow - minded comment -_- . Do you think people who finished some titles are always a fan of those titles? Of course NOT!

You know, the best way to make a critical opinion, reviews, or something like that about works is to read/watch it from the beginning until the end-without become a fan- for an even better, in - depth, and more objective reviews. If you only watch/read it partially or not the whole series for example, you don't have the rights to even say something about the works.

As for me, reading/watching something from the beginning of the end, for example, will help me as a designer to make some critical decision about what's good or what's not from a work. And then make them as a lesson to improve my own works, or give a critical thinking to the creator of the works.

Thus being said that fan will always be a fan, because their incapability to show objectivity toward the works they like. Yes, those who always labeling people who try to give objective opinion to the works they worship as "haters".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3