• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightmaresag

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quote
Name: Isagani just call me Sag or Night

Sex: Male

Blood Type: B

Marital Status: Single

Ethnicity:Filipino

Religion: Roman Catholic

Pets: An aquarium full of a wide variety of fishes that I don't know what they are called (but certainly, they are not for dinner)

Drink/Smoke: Drinks ocassionaly but no smoking....

Likes: Watching, leaving comments, gaming (console, PC, and any other game mediums)

Dislikes: None at the moment

Favorite anime: Code Geass, FullMetal Alchemist, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Evangelion, Lucky Star, Monster, Death Note, Gurren Lagann, Bleach, GTO, and many to mention......

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Not much of a manga person really.....

Favorite Books: The entire set of Harry Potter series (I like book 4 best), Vampire Chronicles (set), and works of Tom Clancy (OP center, etc etc.....)

Favorite game: Ragnarok Online Philippines (My first MMORPG), RF Online, CABAL, Legend of Mana.......

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Nah, I don't watch TV showws, except the news and commercials.... I'm watching animes through bought DVDs or streaming sites.......

Favorite Drink: Iced tea

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Sprite

Favorite Foods: Anything

Favorite Sites: Animenewsnetwork, Animeseed, Crunchyroll

Favorite Sport (to watch):Basketball

Favorite Sport (to play):basketball

Favorite Music: Anime OPs and EDs.... I listen to rock like Disturb

Job: Still a student (course: Nursing)

Hobbies:Gaming, Watching anime, and making a lot of game and anime reviews......
Forlorn Hope

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quote
Long time lurker here. I'll try to post more often, although, I make no promises. Surprised

Name: Brooke

Sex: Female

Blood Type: 0+

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Religion: Used to be Mormorn but now I'm an atheist

Pets: A 3/4s black lab 1/4 sheep dog named Bowser, a 1/2 black lab 1/2 german short hair named Princess, several lizards, and a guinea pig named FAT.

Drink/Smoke: I drink for taste not to get drunk not like my college brethren. Don't smoke.

Hobbies: Watching Anime, playing videogames, drawing, reading, practicing Yoga, hunting (Deer, Elk, Foxes & Coyotes), paintballing, going on scenic hikes, etc.

Dislikes: DVD packaging, the college fraternity crowd, cheese, public speaking, grade a jerks, sports, etc.

Favorite anime: Honey & Clover, NANA, FLCL, Monster, Wolf's Rain, Kaiba, Ghost in the Shell (TV series & movies), Gurren Lagann, Mushishi, Yu Yu Hakusho, Digimon, etc.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): I don't really read a whole lot of manga. I'm fond of Fruits Basket and NANA I guess.

Favorite Books: To many to list and my tastes vary a lot. Dean Koontz is pretty cool.

Favorite game: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Bioshock, GTA4, Half Life 2, Knights of the Old Republic, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, The Sims, etc.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Grey's Anatomy (blame my dormmates), Mythbusters, How It's Made, That 70's Show, Seinfeld, Dirty Jobs, CSI (original not the spin offs), Law & Order, etc.

Favorite Drink: Vodka + Something Non-Alcoholic = Win

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Dr. Pepper

Favorite Foods: Anything spicy and/or hot. MMm..

Favorite Sites: Animenewsnetwork, Myanimelist, Youtube?

Favorite Sport (to watch): None

Favorite Sport (to play): Does hunting count?

Favorite Music: Depeche Mode, Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Nickelback, Mettalica, 3 Days Grace, Mars, Evanescence, ACDC, Queen, Enya, Lorenna McKennitt, etc.

Job: Starving art student.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
braves

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Watashi wa Ryuzaki wrote:

I'm actually kind of interested, could you direct me to that post ?

Not so I can rant, but just to read what people were saying.

I'll send you a pm, so as to not derail this thread any further, once I find it....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quote
Name: George

Blood Type: A+

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Religion: Agnostic

Pets: Two small dogs, a puppy, and a cat.

Drink/Smoke: I do neither of them. I want to be as healthy as possible.

Hobbies: Watching anime, reading manga, walking, researching.

Dislikes: Loud music, dogs, being bored, bigots.

Favorite anime: Tenchi Muyo, Fruits Basket, Gunslinger Girl, Serial Experiments Lain, Koi Kaze, Azumanga Daioh, Read or Die TV, Rahxephon, Kare Kano.

Favorite manga: I watch anime more than I read manga. Favorite titles however are Koi Kaze, Fruits Basket, and Kare Kano.

Favorite video game: Super Smash Bros (original and Melee). Perhaps the most addicting multiplayer game that I've ever played.

Favorite movies: Boys Don't Cry, American History X, Citizen Kane, the old-school animated Disney movies, animated 1980s works from Don Bluth like Secret of Nimh and All Dogs go to Heaven.

Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drinks: Chocolate milk, water, and V-8.

Favorite Foods: Any meal with pasta or rice.

Favorite Sport (to play): Cross-country running.

Favorite Music: Oldies, mostly from 1960s and 1970s. I also enjoy 1980s music and early 1990s rap and grunge music.

Job: Currently unemployed and seeking work.

Fun Facts About Myself:
Arrow Had two neurological surgeries ten years ago: one for hydrocepalus and another for scoliosis.
Arrow Aspiring writer
Arrow Graduated from Southern Vermont College with a Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts with cum laude honors.
Arrow Posts anime reviews on an anime review site called anime.mikomi.org. To date, I've posted 130 reviews.
Arrow Suffers from autism.
Arrow Gathers extensive knowledge on subjects that people wouldn't commonly look into which range from subjects such as politics, sociology, religion, history, alternative media, and entertainment.
Arrow Is politically neutral due to being utterly annoyed with our government's structure believing in the dominance of a two-party political system.
Arrow Some say I sound like Seth Green when I talk.

Photo:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
robotaholic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quote
Name: Robot

Blood Type: B negative

Ethnicity: Asian

Religion:
Christian

Pets: A fish called goldie

Drink/Smoke: None

Likes: Mafia related stuffs, playing musical instrument, mechas, thrifting, antiques, video games, classic knight & folktales, money.

Dislikes:
Female character bashing, Arina Tanemura's art (sorry!?), internet drama, no money, PMS, rabid yaoi fangirls, crazy het nazis, elitist, unwashed underwear, etc

Favorite anime: Mononoke, Full Metal Alchemist, Angelic Layer Anime, 12 Kingdoms, Gundam series.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): ARIA, Harlem Beat, Hoshin Engi, Hikaru no Go, Faito no Akatsuki, stuffs by Naked APE and Urusawa Naoki.

Favorite Books:
Artemis Fowl, Life of Pi, Serlock Holmes, Night, Sputnik Sweetheart

Favorite game: Pretty much everything shinmegaten, Sengoku BASARA, Phoenix Wright, GG, KoF, Shadow Hearts, Tokimemo

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Moulin Rouge!, All About Eve, V for Vendetta, Count of Montecristo, The Godfather, Scarface, Star Wars V, John Q, Resevoir Dogs, Finding Neverland, Fight Club, Nightmare Before Cristmas, Forrest Gump, Breakfast on Pluto, The Pianist, Saving Private Ryan, Tokyo Story, American History X, GiE, Capote, 秒速 5 CM

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Yogurt, calpico water

Favorite Foods: Rice

Favorite Sites: LJ, ANN (long time reader =__=), some video games forum...

Favorite Sport (to watch): Soccer

Favorite Sport (to play): Basketball, volley, swimming.

Favorite Music: Video games OSTs (my favorite is Motoi Sakuraba's), classic rock ( QUUEN is the best!), some alternative and Japanese songs here and there.. I'm not picky.

Job:
College student

Hobbies:
Video gaming, sleeping, playing musical instrument, doing house chores (yeah, it relieves my stress somehow), watching movies.

Fun facts about Robot:
Can sleep anywhere anytime in any condition
Has a very flawed English
Is really glad to meet you guys

Favorite Quotes:
"zzzzz...."
thepsychogamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quote
Hi i'm the Psycho gamer, this is my gamer tag, you can find me on PSN, when playing games i'll do a lot of idiotic stuff (in GTA4 go out in the middle of the street and randomly fire off rockets) i try and make online gaming fun for every body by making jokes, thats how i got my gamer tag, now for anime and general info

Residents: Punta Gorda, Florida

Music: rock, punk rock, a little metal. and alternative rock

Favorite Band: Bad Religion

Favorite Song: Meaning of Life - Disturbed

Favorite Game: Shadow Hearts 2: Covnet

Favorite Game Francise: Racket and Clank

Anime Prefernce: Comedy and Horror

Favorite Anime: School Rumble

Honorble Mentions. Slayers, Case Closed, When They Cry. and Great Teacer Onizuka

Worst Movie i ever saw: Tenacious D

Best Movie: EuroTrip

Likes: Gorge Carlin, Video Games, and writing (i'd only wright a fanfic if comishined, other wise i like to write original stories) and sarcasim

Dislikes: gamers who take every thing serisly, drama, being punched in the face (call me crazy)

religion: None

power: Logic

Weakness: Idiots

Education: High School Senior

Fun Facts about me
Drama Teachers fear me (not because i'm bad at acting but because turn plays like the cruible and Ceaser into jokes)
I haven't been to the movies in the last three years
I've been posting anime reviews on a small gaming site called afkay.com.
am learning japanese
i'm very optimistic (though my friends some how think i'm ver pestimistic)
And ladys, i'm single and very unatractive.
Krosbryd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quote
What's up?

Name: Just call me Krosbryd. Pronounced like "Crossbreed." My usual "back-up name," for when my usual (Mirai) is taken.

Sex: *looks down* Male

Ethnicity: I don't know the percentages, but, Irish, German, Choctaw Indian, Dutch, French.

Religion: atheist

Dislikes: Most of my dislikes come from ignorance, so I'll just "ignorance."

Favorite anime: Good question... The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Code Geass, Death Note.

Favorite manga/light novels: Manga, none. Never really tough manga. Light novel? You guessed it!: The Suzumiya Haruhi-no series!

Favorite game: Kingdom Hearts series, Tales of series, Rockman. More, but those are the best.

Favorite TV shows: Fresh Prince, Family Guy, Futurama, Psych.

Favorite Drink: Barq's Root Beer

Favorite Foods: PIZZAAA!

Favorite Sites: KH-Vids.net, SPACE.com, Fundies Say the Darndest Things

Favorite Music: J-pop

Hobbies:
-Anime
-Gaming
-Translation (Japanese->English)
-Chillin'

Fun facts about Krosbryd:
-I speak Japanese very well. Ooi otaku-wa, kon'na koto-ga deki-nai-n-da-yo-na. Moshi, deki-tara, teinei-go dake-da. Ore-wa "watashi"-nanka, tsukawa-nai.
-I love debates
-I love to think
-Yes, I am a nerd.
AeronDestine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quote
Name: Lauryn Felicity Richardson Price

Sex: Female (genetically)

Martial Status: single

Religion: Christian (against my will)

Drink/Smoke: too young

Likes: Music, TV, games, internet, family, friends, Riley...

Dislikes: Everything to do with High School Musical, jesus, it's annoying. And zac Efron's eyebrows...they're biggerthan his ego. Grace Regan.

Favorite anime: Naruto, Yugioh, yugioh GX, Avatar, Final fantasy advent children.

Favorite game: No more heroes, Saints Row, Sims 2, anime games

Fun Facts About me:

1. I am obsessed with emo people. (Emo guys are the definition of sexy)

2. I'm creating my own manga. (Will hopefully become an anime) read the written version http://fushcia-the-fox.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-s-Fang-Episode-1-88874895 here

3. Chester Bennington is a GOD

4. I'm a big fan of country music. And metal. And Rock. and techno. Some pop

5. I'm special

favorite manga: Happy Hustle high, punch!, yonen buzz

Favorite Books: Skullduggery pleasant; playing with fire, Artemis fowl series, Any Louise Rennison book (eg. Angus, thongs and full frontal snogging/it's okay, I'm wearing really big knickers ect.)

Favorite tv shows/movies: Zoolander, Big Brother, Van Helsing, Hot Rod

Favorite sites: the junky spot, deviantart, youtube

Favorite Music: (See 'fun facts')
Odesseiron

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quote
Hi, I'm new Surprised

Name: Pete

Blood Type: I dunno.

Ethnicity: 1/2 Italian, 1/2 Polish

Religion: Atheist, was raised Catholic.

Pets: None, want a cat though.

Drink/Smoke: Drinks socially and doesn't smoke

Likes: Anime, music, spending time with friends, Xbox Live, videogames, movies.. etc.

Dislikes: Liars

Favorite anime: FMA, Berserk, Bleach, Trigun, Kenshin, Gantz, Samurai 7, etc. etc.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Bleach & Berserk

Favorite Books: Lord of the Rings, most Stephen King Books, Da Vinci Code, stuff like that.

Favorite game: Oh man, way too many to just pick one Sad

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Lost, Heroes, Smallville, Fight Club, 12 Monkeys, 25th Hour, Equilibrium, Troy, The Prestige, Iron Man, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, etc.

Favorite Drink: Long Island Iced Tea or Mojitos

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Arizona Iced Teas

Favorite Foods: pasta, pizza, bbq, chicken, most generic stuff I guess

Favorite Sites: Ign, gametrailers, joystiq, kotaku superherohype.

Favorite Sport (to watch): Baseball, football

Favorite Sport (to play):Baseball, football.

Favorite Music: I listen to almost everything, except for country and gospel.

Job: I work for the government. section 8 helping people with getting assisted living.

Hobbies: Already Listed

Fun facts about Odess: Will add later!

Favorite Quotes: See above!
skyler25

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quote
Name: Skyler25, or Skye, or otakugirlwithpie. But most people just say "moe" (pronounced mo, not mo-ay).

Sex: Female

Religion: Still figuring it out

Pets: A Yorkshire Terrier (that's a dog Anime hyper) named Max.

Drink/Smoke: I think both are illegal for someone my age...;;

Likes: besides anime and manga (duh), dogs, squirrels, cake, gaming (PC, PS2, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PC being my favorite), The Sims 2, Anime hyper smiley, languages (currently studying French and Latin), science, tennis.

Dislikes: cold weather, potato chips, math, PE, mushrooms, stalkers, sleeping too late (there's more but this was all that came to mind...)

Favorite anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, Clannad, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Kai), Lucky Star, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. I've watched part of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and ef- a tale of memories and I'm liking it so far.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Kodomo no Jikan. Embarassed Yeah, kind of embarrassing, seeing as I'm a teenage girl, but it's the only one I've been interested in enough to follow. That and Hayate the Combat Butler...I don't really follow manga that much, I'm more of a read-one-volume-and-lose interest person.

Favorite Books: I dunno, I've read a lot of really good books, if I had to list all my favorites this post would be five pages long...

Favorite game: ....THE SIMS...2! Eagerly awating the Sims 3...

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Don't really watch much TV. I like funny commercials, and You Don't Mess With the Zohan movie. Anime hyper;

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Water...and when I'm not drinking water I like Gatorade...

Favorite Foods: Most Chinese, Japanese and French foods.

Favorite Sites: AnimeNewsNetwork, Gmail...

Favorite Sport (to watch): None, really. I watch the Super Bowl for commercials...

Favorite Sport (to play): Tennis

Favorite Music: Most songs from anime: OPs, EDs, character image songs, etc. Whenever I think I don't like something it winds up growing on me...

Job: Middle school/junior high student.

Hobbies: Collecting anime...things. DVDs, Manga, T-shirts, figures, box sets, etc. I love my FMA wallet +.+
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Elfen12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quote
Name: Hons

Blood Type: AB negative.

Ethnicity:50% African American, 48% German, 2% Indian

Religion: Athiest

Pets: 2 Kiddies

Drink/Smoke: Done both, regret both

Likes: Cats, Skateboarding, Anime, Painting, Television, Food, Fancy Food, Traveling, Traveling, Traveling

Dislikes: Some other things, uh... like, Brussel Sprouts and Germany

Favorite anime: Fruits Basket, then Spiral

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Nada

Favorite Books: Candide, The Stranger (The Outsider) (in English), The Great Gadsby, Brave New World

Favorite game: Nada

Favorite TV shows/Movies: This is difficult, i don't have a favorite TV show, but my fav.movie... well i don't have a fav either....

Favorite Drink: ...

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Pepsi, Oolong Tea

Favorite Foods: Sushi (Tekka Maki, Kappa Maki, all the rest), Spaghetti (all sauces), Chicken noodle soup, Korean Beef, Pork, Bacon (yeaah), All French food, and some junk food...

Favorite Sites: never thought about it...

Favorite Sport (to watch): Football (meaning "Soccer")

Favorite Sport (to play): does skateboarding count?

Favorite Music: This is cliche but anything that sounds cool

Job: Student

Hobbies: Living, Life

-Elfen12-
Steps#1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Name: Stephan

Blood Type: 0 negative.

Location: Oberhausen (Germany) its about 100 Kilometers away from Cologne

Ethnicity:1/2 German, 1/2 Italian

Pets: 6 cats and a dog (pretty much huh ^^)

Drink/Smoke: rarely, I don't need to smoke because it makes no sense it doesnt appease thirst or satisfy hunger so I don't give a damn

Dislikes: Wannabe Gangsters, disrespect, Techno

Favorite anime: Elfen Lied, School Rumble, Samurai Champloo, Afro Samurai, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Magister Negi Magi, Manga Lovestory, Angel Sanctuary, Ah! My Goddess, DNA², He is my Master, Love Hina, Naruto Shippuuden, One Piece

Favorite Manga: School Rumble

Favorite Book: The Godfather

Favorite game: Harvest Moon, Fable, Assassin's Creed

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Scrubs, Malcolm in the middle, Lost, Prison Break

Favorite Drink: Whiskey Coke

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Menta (it's an italian mint drink)

Favorite Foods:I eat everything that taste good but my absoloutly favorite is a Subway Chicken Teriyaki Sandwhich

Favorite Sites: Animenewsnetwork (my new favorite site;-) ), 3SterneDeluxe

Favorite Sport (to watch):watching is boring

Favorite Sport (to play):I like practicing every Sport i can do

Favorite Music: Reggae, Dancehall, R'N'B, Soul, Punk and Metal

Job: management assistant in retail business

Hobbies: practicing Sport, reading, play videogames, learning english so sorry for mistakes I'm practicing

That's me
and this is my body ^^

so that's it this is me
edwardRB

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quote
Name: Edward

Blood Type: i have no idea

Marital Status: My love life is hopeless T.T even though i know im good looking

Ethnicity:25% Filipino 75% White

Religion: Roman Catholic

Pets: A bunch of cockatiels (Billy, Buddy, Sofie, Jingo, Ginger, Chico, Elwood, Blondie, Henry, Timmy, Sprite, Harry, Thumper)

Drink/Smoke: Not Much/No

Likes: Anime, Sports, Video Games, Music, Chocolate, Yummy Stuff,

Dislikes: Bad Music, Messed up People, Terrorists, People who mess up the world we live in

Favorite anime: Code Geass, FullMetal Alchemist, Evangelion, Death Note,, Bleach, Chrno Crusade, Ouran High School, D Gray Man, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fate/Stay Night, Eureka Seven, Blood+, Elfen Lied

Favorite Manga: Death Note, Bleach, D Gray Man, Higurashi, Elfen Lied

Favorite Books: I hate all books except Eragon

Favorite games: Metal Gear Solid 4 (Hell Yeah!!), Soul Calibur, Resident Evil 4, GTA, Gran Turismo, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Persona 3, MLB the show

Favorite TV shows/Movies: South Park, ATHF, Heroes, Scrubs, Chapelles Show/Kill Bill, Rambo (the new one), Lots of Thrillers like the Bourne Conspiracy

Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper

Favorite Foods: Giros, Burger King, Roberto's, and Chewy Chips Ahoy

Favorite Sites: Animenewsnetwork, RandomCuriosity

Favorite Sport (to watch):Basketball, Baseball, Football, Hockey

Favorite Sport (to play):all of the above but mostly baseball

Favorite Music: Mostly rock music of all kinds (likes range from Classic to Death Metal to Emo)

Job: Still a student in high school trying to attain a pilot's license

Hobbies:Gaming, Watching anime, Baseball, Watching Movies, Listening to Music, Guitar, Trying to pretend i can play drums but I suck at them, airsoft war
KAtchan15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quote
Name: Katrina the awesome chick [How come I‘ve never posted on this thread before?]

Sex: Female [turtle, burrito whatever you‘d like]

Blood Type: O [My blood is awesome. Try some. Very Happy ]

Location: Corona, Queens, NY 11368 [I‘m like the only Filipino person in this neighborhood]

Marital Status: Single [and lovin it! Wink <McDonald's commercial]

Age: None of you business. [But IF you must know, I'm 17]

Ethnicity: Filipino [Kamusta? =) ]

Religion: Roman Catholic [I attend church regularly. Meaning when I feel like it.]

Pets::NONE

Drink/Smoke: I drink occasionally. [Christmas and New Year's] I've never smoked in my whole life and I don't plan on starting either. [My dad had a triple by pass because he had a heart attack. He was a heavy smoker. SO IF ANY OF YOU SMOKE, STOP, IF YOU STILL WANT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE WELL]

Likes: Anime, Manga, Sleeping, Eating, Hanging out with friends, Watching movies, Playing videogames, Watching TV, Painting, Reading, Drawing, Going to Art Exhibits [MoMa], museums, parks, skaterboys, smutty manga etc., There's too much to mention, I'll never finish if I keep going. lol

Dislikes: People who talk too much, overly Serious people and those who apologize a lot.

Favorite anime: Fushigi Yugi, Gankutsuou, Samurai X, Noein, Hunter X Hunter, Bubblegum Crisis 2040, Doraemon, Trigun, Gungrave etc. [*sigh* I forget.]

Favorite Manga: Death Note, System of Romance, Kindan Secret Garden, anything written by Osakabe Mashin

Favorite Books: Catcher in the Rye

Favorite game: Counterstrike

Favorite TV shows/Movies: None

Favorite Drink: Water

Non-Alcoholic Drink: [?] Coconut Juice? lol

Favorite Foods: Everything

Favorite Sites: None

Favorite Sport (to watch): Baseball, Billiards, Boxing, Formula 1< [not anymore Michael Schumacher retired]

Favorite Sport (to play): Volleyball

Favorite Music: Rock and Jazz.

Job: None. I'm a high school student.

Hobbies: Painting, anime, manga, videogames etc.

Fun facts about Katrina:
Hates sensitive/ wishy washy guys
Doesn't play games when dealing with money
Intimidating [according to others] but nice when you get to know better
Says illogical things just to see the other person's reaction
Funny [I don't know, these are crap that people tell me Laughing ]
Brutally honest
Happy most of the time and hates negative people.
Minds her own business often
Terrible in Math [Almost to the point that it's embarrassing. What can I do? I have no interest in learning this subject. Yet I'm a pre-engineering student Anime cry ]
Got a 94 on the English regents, is supposed to be in an AP class next year, but turned it down due to laziness. [I‘d rather go home early than have a double period English AP class added up to my schedule]
Had a spinal surgery when she was 3.
Will never get a boyfriend unless she acts more femininely lmao!
Does things with based on an impulse.[Don't ask me for reasons as to why I do certain things]
Could care less what other people think
Likes watching Stand Ups and Horror movies.
Thinking “Is anyone REALLY gonna read this?” right now. Am I rrreally that bored?
Has a couple of friends that are girls but has mostly guys
People think I have a twisted personality for some reason, it’s weird. “I” don’t think I do. Lol

Favorite Quotes:
"It is not I think therefore I am, it is I know therefore you are."
“Honor is sexy; villainy is irresistible. “
“That’s no good.
“I want to hear a scream that blossoms from the depths of your soul.”
“A canary's voice  is most beautiful when it's lost all hope, and sings a final song filled with despair.”
“The more beautiful and pure a thing is...The more satisfying it is to corrupt.”
“If the bird you want to catch is flying too high, your only choice is to breaks its wings.
“Hurting someone who fights back rather than one who does not, is a lot more entertaining.”
“I'll make good use of you, then throw you away like a piece of trash.”
“Have you ever been called as someone’s girlfriend of boyfriend? and though to yourself, “Oh shit. When the fudge did THAT happen?”
“In the internet, men are women, women are men, and children are the FBI.”

Pictures: I’ll do it later. I’m getting sleepy.

I hope you enjoyed that. Wink If not, then too bad. Twisted Evil

Last edited by KAtchan15 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
MyuHigurashi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quote
Name: I'm Myu Higurashi!

Sex: I'm a girl last time I checked.

Blood Type: I think I'm AB Posotive...

Ethnicity: French, Native American(mostly creek), slightly dutch/scotish.

Religion: The Pick and Choose Religon I made up!

Pets: A black and white kitty named Baby, and a Yorkie/Chuauia named Beau!

Drink/Smoke: No!

Likes: Watching Anime, Reading Manga, Listening to/Singing Music, RPing, and Baking!

Dislikes: Really mean people!

Favorite anime: Hellsing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, D.Gray-man, Black Jack, Death Note, Shaman King.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Currently D.Gray-Man

Favorite Books: I don't read much. But I do like Inkheart a lot.

Favorite game: Jet Set Radio Future, Kingdom Hearts II, and other RPGs.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: TV: Anime, stuff. Movie: Van Helsing, Hellboy, Batman Begins, Howl's Moving Castle.

Favorite Drink: I dun drink

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Cherry Coke and Ice-Tea with 3 Sweet n Low!

Favorite Foods: Sushi(love), Sweets, Pizza, Meat.

Favorite Sites: Animenewsnetwork, Gaiaonline, Deviantart, and DragonFable.

Favorite Sport (to watch): To watch? Hmm...Football. ^-^

Favorite Sport (to play): I hate most except Soccer and Badmitton

Favorite Music: Mostly J/K-Pop/Rock, some Alternative, Rock, lots of 80s music thanks to my mom.

Job: Student

Hobbies: Playing RPGs, Looking for new Manga/Anime, Listening to Music, and Writing.

Fun facts about Delta:
Arrow Almost busted my skull the week JFK went missing.
Arrow Was born on the Ides of March
Arrow Has met Vic Mignogna at SakuraCon 2007 and got him to say a line from FMA in Ed's voice. -fangirl squeal-
Arrow LOVES plushies of favorite anime guys.
Arrow Is very crazy.
Arrow Likes to watch bloody, vampire anime.

Favorite Quotes: What'd you want me to do!? Dress in drag and do the hula!? - Timon from Lion King.

Pictures: None at the moment.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 59 of 233