• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Cast Correction: In Another World With My Smartphone

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demonskid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:39 pm Reply with quote
anime#19380

There needs to be a cast correction for In Another World With My Smartphone.

Jerry Jewell plays Kokuyou, not Sango. Sango is played by Elizabeth Maxwell

This here is a photo I took of my TV screen on the ending Credits of Episode 10 where Sango and Kokuyou are introduced. Elizabeth Maxwell isn't even mentioned in the credit list in the encyclopedia page.

I didn't know how to fix this myself, when I tried to do so, I got an error about Jerry Jewell already being cast as Sango, and I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this. Sorry if it is the wrong section.
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:21 pm Reply with quote
Demonskid wrote:
I didn't know how to fix this myself, when I tried to do so, I got an error about Jerry Jewell already being cast as Sango, and I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this. Sorry if it is the wrong section.

That warning message appears any time you try to add a role to a VA that already has one. In situations like this where the existing role is erroneous, or if the VA actually does have more than one role as often happens, it's OK to click the "add anyway" box which will allow you to add it. Another user already added the correct role for Jewell, and I've gone ahead and removed the incorrect role.
Demonskid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:41 am Reply with quote
I see. Thank you! =)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1