• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Miss Shachiku and the Little Baby Ghost (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:13 pm Reply with quote

Miss Shachiku and the Little Baby Ghost (TV)

Genres: comedy, supernatural
Themes: ghosts, workplace

Plot Summary: A little ghost girl gets worries when Ms. Fushihara, a corporate slave, is working till midnight, and tries to make her go home. While saying "Leave now~," the ghost girl helps and brings her refreshments, healing Ms. Fushihara's heart with her preciousness. Be healed by the heartwarming daily life of the cute little ghost and the corporate slave Ms. Fushihara. (MAL)

Apr. 7, 2022 (Thursdays; Crunchyroll)
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:47 am Reply with quote
Episode 12 (finale)

I had been thinking that the Oni girl that we saw in the OP, had not appeared at all by the very late part of the season, and really only appeared in the very last episode, and seemed to be part of a change of setting in the source material. She warns them of bad luck, just as we find that a fire destroys the place, and then they get a new apartment that does make me think of Miss Koboyashi.

The show was cute (cute indeed). It wasn't much more than that, and I would say it could be a bit fetishistic, but not actually in a sexual way, because at least it is in general quite innocent.

My rating will be Decent (6/10), I didn't lose my time.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1