• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Aniplex Solicitations

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
potatochobit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:18 pm Reply with quote
Aniplex is already taking pre-orders for Oreimo Season 2

lols... Anime hyper

milk it while it's fresh I guess.

2 episodes on each disc for about 60$
with a total of 8 discs (announced so far)
we are looking at 480$ to own season 2 hot off the press

that's a bit cheaper than gurren lagann
but if we figure 15$ per SAL shipment @8 shipments, that's another 120$, so maybe not.
Polycell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:47 am Reply with quote
Amazon.co.jp has it for a bit less[1]. It's pretty standard JP pricing, though.

[1]phpBB won't let it link:
www.amazon.co.jp/俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない。-1【完全生産限定版】-Blu-ray-神戸洋行/dp/B00C3FL9MS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1364805930&sr=8-4
WTK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:08 pm Reply with quote
^ Or you could clean up the URL to http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00C3FL9MS
Polycell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:33 am Reply with quote
^ I didn't know you could do that. Definitely useful to remember.
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:30 pm Reply with quote
Release date: July 30th.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Blu-ray (S) (Import)
http://www.rightstuf.com/i/ansx31313132 | MSRP: $109.98. Your Price: $89.98
Quote:
Contains both Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Part 1 -Beginnings- and Part 2 -Eternal- plus a special postcard (US exclusive).

Special Features: -Beginnings- Audio Commentary (Aoi Yuki, Chiwa Saito, Kaori Mizuhashi and Eri Kitamura), -Eternal- Audio Commentary (Aoi Yuki, Chiwa Saito, Ai Nonaka and Emiri Kato), Textless Opening and Ending, Commercials, Theatrical Trailer.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles, Japanese subtitles, French subtitles, Spanish subtitles, Chinese subtitles, Korean subtitles.

Note: special features are not subtitled.

Due to licensing and contract restrictions, this product can be sold and shipped to the US, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Central America and South America only. This product cannot be shipped to Japan. All sales are final. It may be returned for an exchange if defective, but unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Blu-ray (S) Collector's Edition (Import) +CD
http://www.rightstuf.com/i/anzx31313133 | MSRP: $129.98. Your Price: $104.98
Quote:
Contains both Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie Part 1 -Beginnings- and Part 2 -Eternal- plus exclusive new cover art, a deluxe booklet, the original soundtrack CD, a US-exclusive English translation booklet for the deluxe booklet and a US-exclusive special postcard.

Special Features: -Beginnings- Audio Commentary (Aoi Yuki, Chiwa Saito, Kaori Mizuhashi and Eri Kitamura), -Eternal- Audio Commentary (Aoi Yuki, Chiwa Saito, Ai Nonaka and Emiri Kato), Textless Opening and Ending, Commercials, Theatrical Trailer.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles, Japanese subtitles, French subtitles, Spanish subtitles, Chinese subtitles, Korean subtitles.

Note: special features are not subtitled.

Due to licensing and contract restrictions, this product can be sold and shipped to the US, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Central America and South America only. This product cannot be shipped to Japan. All sales are final. It may be returned for an exchange if defective, but unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds.
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quote
http://en.animate-onlineshop.jp/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=14

【Puella Magi Madoka Magica】 THE MOVIE “Beginnings/Eternal” Blu-Ray Collector’s Edition Animate Limited Edition(Import) | $129.98
Quote:
Animate Limited Edition Bonus!!
■Tin can set containing "famous scene"movie film strip and 2 rubber mascots
・Movie film strip is only a replica. It can not be playes.
・These items are subject to change.

Animate Original Bonus!
■B2-size cloth wall scroll featuring original artwork(Ultimate Madoka & Homura)

Amimate "Make a Contract with Me" Campaign!
■Pre-order at USA Animate Online Shop and receive an A3-size clear Poster with your order!

Animate Online Shop Limited Bounus!
■Special desktop wallpaper

【Puella Magi Madoka Magica】 THE MOVIE “Beginnings/Eternal” Blu-Ray Collector’s Edition (Import) | $109.99
Quote:
Animate Original Bonus!

■Pre-order at USA Animate Online Shop and receive an A3-size clear Poster with your order!

Animate Online Shop Limited Bounus!

【Puella Magi Madoka Magica】 THE MOVIE “Beginnings/Eternal” Blu-Ray Standard Edition (Import) | $94.99
Quote:
Animate Original Bonus!

Animate Online Shop Limited Bonus!
Calibrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:00 am Reply with quote
You guys wanna see something really cool?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Puella-Madoka-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B008MJRO6O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366261171&sr=8-1&keywords=madoka+magica

THAT'S how it's motherf*cking done! THAT'S HOW! Man, screw all this - I'm just gonna start importing all my crap from the UK. I mean, I already have a fully region-free blu-ray player. All things considered, I don't even know why I always got so upset when AoA did their usual idiot thing. Why I...why I fed the troll, essentially.
WTK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quote
Blu-ray Box artwork via http://www.gurren-lagann.net/completebox/index.html

Top box cover

Bottom box cover

Digipak artwork

Last edited by WTK on Wed May 01, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:55 am Reply with quote
Okay... those look REALLY awesome. Shocked

.....Not 500 dollars awesome, but still pretty awesome. Wink
zrdb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:10 pm Reply with quote
Calibrator wrote:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Puella-Madoka-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B008MJRO6O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366261171&sr=8-1&keywords=madoka+magica

THAT'S how it's motherf*cking done! THAT'S HOW! Man, screw all this - I'm just gonna start importing all my crap from the UK. I mean, I already have a fully region-free blu-ray player. All things considered, I don't even know why I always got so upset when AoA did their usual idiot thing. Why I...why I fed the troll, essentially.

I wanted this series badly-but not enough that I was willing to pay $120 for the 3 bare blurays sold here in the us-since I already had an A,B,C region capable bluray player this is the exact same set I got a few months ago. I already get a lot of my anime sets from the UK or Australia although Australia tends to be more expensive.
ssandulak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:01 pm Reply with quote
That top picture is mind blowingly awesome lol.
Calibrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:43 am Reply with quote
zrdb wrote:
Calibrator wrote:

I wanted this series badly-but not enough that I was willing to pay $120 for the 3 bare blurays sold here in the us-since I already had an A,B,C region capable bluray player this is the exact same set I got a few months ago. I already get a lot of my anime sets from the UK or Australia although Australia tends to be more expensive.

Good man. :3 In fact I just ordered a set myself a few days ago. Shipping times from the UK can be pretty atrocious sometimes (took nearly a month and a half for my BSG blu ray to arrive), but considering the retarded alternative, worth the wait.
luffypirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 am Reply with quote
Reserved a copy of that Animate USA edition of Madoka Beginnings/Eternal. I was planning on waiting a bit but DAMN...I guess they were reading our emails :3
supercreep

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:33 am Reply with quote
Since The Garden of Sinners is getting a regular blu-ray release in Japan, what do you think are the chances of it coming here? I'm debating whether or not to buy the DVD L.E, but I'll wait if there is chance that we'll get this release for a comparable price.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:01 am Reply with quote
That's what I've been waiting for, too. Plus naively waiting to see if the DVD LE may show up in cheaper form at the end of the year Black Friday / Christmas sales.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 74 of 108