Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita TV Anime Reveals Cast, Staff, 2020 Premiere
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website for the television anime adaptation of Alifred Yamamoto's Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shōmei Shite Mita (Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove it) romantic comedy manga revealed the anime's cast, staff, visual, and 2020 premiere date on Wednesday.
The cast includes:
- Yūma Uchida as Shinya Yukimura
- Sora Amamiya as Ayano Himuro
- Natsuko Hara as Kotonoha Kanade
- Nichika Omori as Ena Ibarada
- Jun Fukushima as Kosuke Inukai
- Ryotaro Okiayu as Professor Ikeda
- Momo Asakura as Rikekuma
Toru Kitahata (Haganai NEXT, Hinako Note) is directing the anime at Zero-G, with Kenta Onishi as assistant director, and Kouichirou Natsume as chief production supervisor. Rintarou Ikeda (Magical Sempai) supervising the scripts, and writing them alongside Michiko Yokote (Shirobako, The Magnificent KOTOBUKI). Yūsuke Isouchi (One Piece) is the character designer and chief animation director. hisakuni, Shouichiro Hirata, Kaoru Ōtsuka, Shūhei Takahashi, Takuma Sogi, and Yūko Takahashi are all composing the music.
Other staff members include:
- Prop Design: Mahiru Shinya
- Backgrounds: Totonyan
- Art Director: Hirofumi Sakagami
- Color Design: Aiko Matsuyama
- Director of Photography: Kosuke Tanaka
- Editing: Masaki Utsunomiya
- Sound Director: Yuichi Imaizumi
- Musical Accompaniment Production: SUPA LOVE
- Producer: Shunsuke Saito
The manga centers on Ayame Himuro and Shinya Yukimura, two scientists who are in love with each other. They want to prove that their love can be scientifically proven, quantified, and expressed factually.
A live-action television series of the manga premiered last September, and aired for four episodes. A live-action film opened on February 1. Both adaptations feature the same cast, led by Nana Asakawa as Ayame Himuro and Shun Nishime as Shinya Yukimura.