• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Answerman - Hung Over

Goto page Previous    Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himeko90

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:20 am Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
Excuses post.

Guess you didn't read the "usually" part of my post did you? Rolling Eyes
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:21 am Reply with quote
Himeko90 wrote:
mdo7 wrote:
Excuses post.

Guess you didn't read the "usually" part of my post did you? Rolling Eyes

I like how you ignore other people if they brought up the same topic as I did, so they get a free pass from your criticism. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Himeko90

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:10 am Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
I like how you ignore other people if they brought up the same topic as I did, so they get a free pass from your criticism. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, no. But feel free to keep acting as if I am unfairly picking on you and doing so for no reason. Rolling Eyes
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:36 pm Reply with quote
Himeko90 wrote:
mdo7 wrote:

Yeah, no. But feel free to keep acting as if I am unfairly picking on you and doing so for no reason. Rolling Eyes

Yeah just as I thought, nice to see you again Shiratori1.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:48 pm Reply with quote
can't imagine what Spacemanhardy's liver must look like right now
rydia251

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:07 pm Reply with quote
I'm a pretty relaxed guy, yet my liver currently looks like a pile of expired sausage. I assumed that meant that Spacemanhardy was dead from straight up liver failure, but I just saw him post about James Avery so somehow he is alive or ghosts can now use keyboards.
dtm42

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:11 pm Reply with quote
rydia251 wrote:
...or ghosts can now use keyboards.

I wouldn't rule it out; there's probably an app for that.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:39 pm Reply with quote
rydia251 wrote:
I'm a pretty relaxed guy, yet my liver currently looks like a pile of expired sausage. I assumed that meant that Spacemanhardy was dead from straight up liver failure, but I just saw him post about James Avery so somehow he is alive or ghosts can now use keyboards.

he made a drinking game around Shiratori1's use of the rolling eyes emoticon, which he uses for nearly every post. since Himeko's posting style reeks of Shiratori1 and Mdo7 seems to agree, I figure SpacemanHardy has caught on as well, and is taking a shot for every emoticon, thus my comment about his liver
Himeko90

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:40 pm Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:

Wear your tinfoil hat if you want (it doesn't change the reality about your posts).
Rivailloli

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:46 pm Reply with quote
Himeko90 wrote:
mdo7 wrote:

Wear your tinfoil hat if you want (it doesn't change the reality about your posts).

He seems upset he got figured out, lol. Though even if you aren't him you have to admit you post in exactly the same style.

getchman wrote:

he made a drinking game around Shiratori1's use of the rolling eyes emoticon, which he uses for nearly every post. since Himeko's posting style reeks of Shiratori1 and Mdo7 seems to agree, I figure SpacemanHardy has caught on as well, and is taking a shot for every emoticon, thus my comment about his liver

I think I'd like to participate in this drinking game. Sure sounds fun!
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:08 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
rydia251 wrote:

Looks like I'm not alone, yeah Himeko90 and Shiratori1 writing style is way "too coincidential" to be 2 different person.

I mean let me compare the 2

Himeko90 wrote:
mdo7 wrote:

Shiratori1 wrote:
TsunaReborn! wrote:
Well everyone has seemed to have lost thier sense of humour today - I found it quite funny.

So because I don't happen to find drug addiction (and the idea of "joking" about drug addiction) to be funny, I don't have a "sense of humor".............Ok. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I don't think the negativity on here need to be shot down - it is a just as likely outcome as a positive one. Neither opinion is less valid as there is a lot of success to be had but there is also a lot of stress, like in any occupation.

1. I don't think her becoming addicted to cocaine is a "likely outcome".

2. Making the statement "she will be on coke or dead in a year" just as she achieves this accomplishment is not only incredibly rude and inappropriate, it is excessively cynical and pessimistic (You don't know how the stress is going to affect her. Maybe it won't be an issue.)

At the end of the day, the statements made by people such as Surrender Artist are ridiculous and deserve negative responses.

Blood- wrote:
Thanks, indeed. At least that gave us something to laugh with instead of at ... like your hilariously overblown panty-twisted hissy-fit, for instance.

Insult-filled comment that adds nothing to the discussion. What a surprise........ Rolling Eyes

Shiratori1 wrote:
tuxedocat wrote:
There are plenty. Difference is, we don't have a problem owning our tropes. Nor do we post repeatedly about how our feelings got hurt.

I highly doubt the latter half of your statement applies to 100% of fujoshi. (YOU may not have "complained about how your feelings got hurt").

Quote:
Oh and BTW, Anyone who starts ranting about how they don't masterbate, makes people think that that they totally do, and are just being ridiculously defensive.

If that is how you want to interpret those statements, then go ahead (doesn't mean that they are really lying or that your assumptions are correct).

Here's one from a locked thread.

Shiratori1 wrote:
Surrender Artist wrote:
Ummm... well, sure, I guess, but only seem to post mostly for the sake of being argumentative, belligerent and insulting.
Yeah, no. Rolling Eyes

Add that Shiratori1 hasn't made any appearance on the forum so far, I assume that person got ban or something, and that user probably came back as Himeko90, so I think Himeko90 and Shiratori1 are the same person, style of writing is teh same and both of them target me for reason, that and whatever evidence I put up, they both ignore and denied it and put up stuff and saying other thing else.

I never thought Himeko90 aka Shiratori1 would go that low to troll me via PM (which I would probably consider as cyber-bullying).

You know what, Himeko90 I'm already fed up with you, I'm reporting you to the mod now.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:48 pm Reply with quote
Keneoyn got fed up with him and put him on moderation. now every time he posts something it gets screened for approval. his recent approved post is in the winter spotlight responding to chagen. He holds the honor of being the most reported user with fewest amount of posts.
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:10 pm Reply with quote
I just banned Shiratori1 last night for sending me abusive PMs. I don't know if he and Himeko90 are the same person, but I suppose we'll find out soon enough.
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:14 pm Reply with quote
Zac wrote:
I just banned Shiratori1 last night for sending me abusive PMs. I don't know if he and Himeko90 are the same person, but I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

Zac, Shiratori1 sent you abusive PMs?? What an odd coincidence because Himeko90 sort of did the same to me, and I have threatened to report him/her, after reading your post Zac I'm glad I now reported on it and brought it up. I think I can jump to the conclusion that Shiratori1 is now Himeko90. That probably explain why Himeko90 haven't replied back to me (busy trolling Zac via PMs) and why I don't see Shiratori1 around on the forum recently, got ban and now using that new name to go around and causing havoc, be careful, if Shiratori1/Himeko90 created multiple ANN accounts just to troll and to bypass moderation, then I expect to get more trolling PMs from this person in the future. I wouldn't rely on IP ban for this one because as Keonyn said this:

Keonyn wrote:
Yes, it is possible to mask or change your IP and it is really not that hard to do to be honest.
rydia251

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:26 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
rydia251 wrote:

Ahh that makes sense now. Although it still made perfect sense (to me) when I assumed it was just about Spacemanhardy getting wasted over the insanity of this thread. Oh wait, that was just me getting wasted...
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 15 of 17