• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Web Knight Carnival! Game's Anime Promo Video Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:41 am Reply with quote
Hahaha, T&A.

But Arthuria was already just more recently done and more popularly...................

Though some fans won't like this on principle because the adaptation made changes to the legends, and they don't like adaptation with changes......... Laughing
zaldar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:24 am Reply with quote
4nBlue wrote:

Actually on friday Eiyuu Senki (NSFW) is being released. From what I understand it has over 50 historical and legendary figures reimagined as females and of course ****able.

See this clip for the not dirty elements of the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZeqWVn0cjQ

well so far they have billy the kid which will make some people I know incredibly upset...and Nostradamus as a little girl HAHAHA ok Vlad looks disturbing which is appropriate but he isn't from Australia...wow are they going to tick some people off with this..oh Joan of arc is from Australia to ok...and they have blackbeard as a CAT HAHAH..oh lord I may have to buy this if a translation patch comes out...and Merlin is a rabbit yup going to have to get this if a translation patch comes out..wonder if anyone will localize it man this is HILARIOUS. And Columbus is American and a chain smoking sophisticated lady in black. Yup this is a purchase. Wow..they are going to tick off the entire world with this, I mean just wow...
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:22 am Reply with quote
zaldar wrote:
4nBlue wrote:

Actually on friday Eiyuu Senki (NSFW) is being released. From what I understand it has over 50 historical and legendary figures reimagined as females and of course ****able.

See this clip for the not dirty elements of the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZeqWVn0cjQ

well so far they have billy the kid which will make some people I know incredibly upset...and Nostradamus as a little girl HAHAHA ok Vlad looks disturbing which is appropriate but he isn't from Australia...wow are they going to tick some people off with this..oh Joan of arc is from Australia to ok...and they have blackbeard as a CAT HAHAH..oh lord I may have to buy this if a translation patch comes out...and Merlin is a rabbit yup going to have to get this if a translation patch comes out..wonder if anyone will localize it man this is HILARIOUS. And Columbus is American and a chain smoking sophisticated lady in black. Yup this is a purchase. Wow..they are going to tick off the entire world with this, I mean just wow...

Japanese global education........... Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2