• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8's E3 Trailer Reveals December Worldwide Launch

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KENZICHI

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:37 am Reply with quote
Dessa wrote:
Just for fun to point out, my friend noticed that the area we see in Aqua's gameplay looks like spoiler[Daybreak Town from KH[x]].

She also noted that the release coincides with the shuttering of the browser version of KH[x].

KENZICHI wrote:
We're kinda getting cheated considering this set will cost $60, but... yeah.

Considering that both 1.5 and 2.5 were only $30 at release, not sure where you're getting that price from.

Um. Amazon? https://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-2-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue/dp/B015HAL2OA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465490126&sr=8-1&keywords=kingdom+hearts+2.8

Gamestop too: http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/kingdom-hearts-hd-28-final-chapter-prologue/125616

I didn't get the price out of the sky; it's been that much for a year now.
Revolutionary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Beatdigga wrote:
I just know KH3 has been on the back burner for what, a decade now? Short of Sora fighting alongside the Avengers against the Chiutari and Loki, or having the Gummi ship take part in the Battle of Yavin IV, I really don't see how this lives up to the hype.

If they included those franchises in the game it would actually make me like it less. No super hero stuff, no Star Wars stuff. Please, no.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2