• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final Fantasy XV's Sales Recovered Development Costs on Launch Day

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuart Smith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:55 am Reply with quote
I recall Square Enix saying they need to sell at least 10 million for it to be profitable. Presumably development costs doesn't include marketing and other side projects like the anime.

-Stuart Smith
Pierrot.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:32 am Reply with quote
Stuart Smith wrote:
I recall Square Enix saying they need to sell at least 10 million for it to be profitable. Presumably development costs doesn't include marketing and other side projects like the anime.

-Stuart Smith

That was just the Business Division 2's personal goal and they already stated it before that the game's budget is less than GTA V and Destiny.
Fainaru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:05 am Reply with quote
I would kill for a sequel.

I'd kill for another ending like they did with type-0

There are many things i feel i need to see such as.......

spoiler[The guys reactions when the sun comes up with the meaning that they essentially saved the world but their best friend/brother is dead. And who recovers his body from the throne. Though no doubt i would cry my eyes out i still want to see it.

Also the reactions of the people in lestallum when the sun returns, older iris and the other girls (with hope they found more clothes while it was cold in the suns absence)

Would also be nice to visit tenebrae god dammit

And how will the world move forward without the royal line. Some sort of government formed with the aid of ignis and cor possibly. (If ignis has a break from the oven)

There's too much i really want to see

Someone give noctis and luna back to me!]
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:24 am Reply with quote
That Hollywood price mentioned is not counting how much is made from Hollywood Accounting.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2