• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School: Despair Arc

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeneStriker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:12 pm Reply with quote
This is depravity I came for. Laughing
Renasviel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:03 pm Reply with quote
It was a top notch episode, but the implications of it worry me greatly for the ending of the series.

There is no reason for Chiaki to still be alive. This was the perfect point to kill her off, but I have a horrible feeling Kodaka is going to wimp out and she turns out to be the head of the FF 13th Branch or something. I mean, look, I don't have anything against Chiaki. The real one is a shadow of her AI one mind, but whatever. But if she doesn't become a Remnant of Despair, why not? If she does, why is she not with the others? If she became a remnant and was cured, why were the others kept away on Jabberwock island in some weird rehabilitation program that offered no guarantees when a shining example of rehabilitation done perfectly was working for FF itself? Why was Hajime not told about his other classmate working for FF? Why did Chiaki not go to see her other classmates?

I know this is all based on one, currently unproven premise, but this frankly was the perfect time to kill her off. Zero is going to summarised in all probability, and then we'll get the anime which puts the rest of them into Despair probably, but there is no better window to just randomly kill Chiaki off now. It's so painfully obvious that at the time of Danganronpa 2, Chiaki was never intended to be a real person and Kodaka has just retconned her in because she was so popular, and I can accept that, but she's so bland in this, and if they try forcing her into established canon where she simply doesn't fit the whole thing will just fall apart at the seams. None of the above questions can be answered very well without complete, illogical asspulls or nonsensical explanations. I know Danganronpa hasn't always been the most well-written or consistent work, but come on now. This is supposed the ending, it's hardly the time to start retconning and changing what we already know.

Simply put, if Chiaki is somehow alive in the Future arc there is no way to save the ending. And for that reason, given the implications from this I just can't really enjoy the episode. Because between this episode and the last Future one, it's heading in one direction, and it seems to be a horrible one.

We'll see what happens I guess. I can't take another Mass Effect though, so I'm already lowering my expectations for the rest of the series. If we could just confirm it one way or another, if she was confirmed to be alive I could then accept that it's going to end very poorly and just enjoy the storm of the ride to its conclusion, like I did with Bleach, but as it is I'm too concerned about where it's heading I just can't really enjoy it at all. 5 more weeks I guess. Such a pity to see it go this way though.

EDIT: Also the first Killing Game was horribly done. Like they're right there, there was nothing to stop the students from attacking Junko and Mukuro instead of just randomly attacking themselves. It's not like Izuru was going to get involved to help them, and I doubt even Junko would survive a chainsaw to the face. For all the hype it's had across the materials it felt really poorly done. Gory, yes, but nonsensical all the same. That doesn't make it not fun of course, but you'd think they'd set it up at least a little better.
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:15 pm Reply with quote
Renasviel wrote:
Simply put, if Chiaki is somehow alive in the Future arc there is no way to save the ending.

I completely disagree. From the moment we found out that Chiaki was more than just an AI created by Chihiro, the idea that Chiaki was somehow still alive has always existed as a possibility to me. Personally, I think a scene where future Hajime and Chiaki meet could be very well executed.

Then again, I absolutely loved the latter half of Akuma no Riddle, so my tolerance of happy ending plot twists is clearly higher than that of most anime fans.
Renasviel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:26 pm Reply with quote
BodaciousSpacePirate wrote:
Renasviel wrote:
Simply put, if Chiaki is somehow alive in the Future arc there is no way to save the ending.

I completely disagree. From the moment we found out that Chiaki was more than just an AI created by Chihiro, the idea that Chiaki was somehow still alive has always existed as a possibility to me. Personally, I think a scene where future Hajime and Chiaki meet could be very well executed.

Then again, I absolutely loved the latter half of Akuma no Riddle, so my tolerance of happy ending plot twists is clearly higher than that of most anime fans.

No, I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm saying there is no way for it to make sense. As I said in my post above - if she was a remnant, why is she not on the island? If she is not a remnant, why? If she was a remnant but turned back, why where the rest of them stuck on the island? Why would Chiaki, as a member of FF (which, elt's face if, if she's in the Future arc she pretty much has to be) allow them to try and nuke the island all of her rehabilitating classmates are on?

It's not so much the idea of a happy ending that bothers me, but the fact that to get there things would have to not make sense. It's obvious Kodaka never planned her to be real from the start, and has retconned her in largely because she was so popular from two, but to then force her in to Future when it's clear she shouldn't be alive at that point would just be silly, so silly in fact given that it's for the sake of fanservce that, for me at least, there would be no way to salvage a satisfying ending from it. As I say, I've nothing against Chiaki at all, but throwing her into future for the sake of getting a happy ending, when it doesn't stand up to reason why she would not have been mentioned by now, would completely ruin the ending. I'm happy for Chiaki to be the main character in Despair arc, and I'm glad people got to see more of her, but I don't want to see her at the cost of ruining the ending. I don't expect a great ending from Kodaka, but at least if it makes sense i can swallow it.
wolf10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:45 pm Reply with quote
"Chiaki must die in order for this to have a satisfying ending."

Just... no. Let the man work.

That you think killing her in this episode would have been ideal means you haven't been paying attention at all. We had no reason to believe she ever existed, so the payoff for that will have to come at the very end of the series. Her fate (death or not) will be the turning point for class 77 as a whole, not just the audience's opinion of Izuru!Hajime.

Personally, I'm wondering if she does/did actually exist, or if Despair Arc is actually a rerun of the New World program overseen by Chisa, and not a prequel at all.
iatheia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:20 am Reply with quote
If you are disappointed by the lack of Chiaki's participation in the The...Tragedy, t is your own fault for jumping in on the "sheis part of the student council" bandwagon. Since when do class reps (i.e. people who assist their homeroom teachers, manage cleaning duty and such) means student council member (i.e. people who manage the entire student body, plan school-wide events and manage the budget)? Chiaki is basically Ishimaru of the class 77B. It was a long shot to begin with.

I admit, I'm also not entirely happy that she is a real person. But I am sure she will meet her eventual demise soon. Or she might be a secret mastermind. I'm sure it is going to be a satisfying conclusion, in any case, as DR rarely disappoints in that regard.
justsomeaccount

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:11 am Reply with quote
Ejem, to all the people saying that Chiaki wasn't intended to be real and she only is here because of fanservice, no. The game implied heavily that she was a real person before, after all:

1-Nagito informed himself before the game of every single student of the class so he could tell Hajime about them when he goes talking with them, and Chiaki is also one of them. The only one he didn't know about was Hajime for obvious reasons. And no, the Neo World Program doesn't imply in any way that they can create memories, only erase them.
2-Nagito read the extended school reports where he discovers they are the Remnants of Despair, and yet he still doesn't know who the traitor is (that's why he decides to put this plan and let his luck decide). That means that Chiaki's information was also detailed enough as a real person, yet not a factor to determine she wasn't a Remnant.

So yeah, that Chiaki is a real person makes perfect sense (that she has a previous relationship with Hajime could be perfectly considered 100% fanservice though). The other thing that revisiting these points brings (in case the author also remembers and it's not an incoherence he lets pass) is the 2nd one, which could mean that Chiaki becomes/pretends to become a Remnant or something. Either way, she also has to meet Chihiro in order for him to program her as an AI anyway, so honestly it was our wrong to assume she would be killed in the School First Tragedy only because she was the delegate of her class, in fact, now I can drop that assumption and being honestly concerned and unsure about what her future will be, whether she lives, dies or what.

I have mixed feelings for the killing part, because honestly, Mukuro's pretentiously poetic and ironic song was clearly supposed to be funny, it's a kind of ridiculous you see in other series played totally straight and here it's hilarious how Junko forces it. Yet, at the same time, I guess the schoolers killing each other was still supposed to be played straight, and in that regard is absolutely silly how easily they turn into relentless killers (the gore though made me laugh because Kodaka talked about the prototype of the first game like "it was too bloody and brutal, that's too sick, we decided not to do that so we soften it"). But honestly, as someone who doesn't think this series is the best written, I was expecting that it wouldn't be particulary on point when it wants to be explicit and direct about these events instead of just imply them like the games did, that's what I thought of the Twilight Murders or the Warriors of Hope anyway, so this doesn't come as a surprise to me and I sort of accept that's the weakest part of the writing.
Renasviel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:49 am Reply with quote
wolf10 wrote:

I'm not allowed to give my personal thoughts on it now? Just shut up and take what I get? Come on, what's the point of a discussion thread where you're not allowed to share your thoughts?
wolf10 wrote:
That you think killing her in this episode would have been ideal means you haven't been paying attention at all. We had no reason to believe she ever existed, so the payoff for that will have to come at the very end of the series. Her fate (death or not) will be the turning point for class 77 as a whole, not just the audience's opinion of Izuru!Hajime.

The point is, there isn't really much more to show. We can see it will be the anime that brainwashes Class 77. Zero leads almost directly into the 1st game, and that's coming up right now.
wolf10 wrote:
Personally, I'm wondering if she does/did actually exist, or if Despair Arc is actually a rerun of the New World program overseen by Chisa, and not a prequel at all.

How would that work though? Because of the pink blood as opposed to the red blood in the Future arc?
iatheia wrote:
If you are disappointed by the lack of Chiaki's participation in the The...Tragedy, t is your own fault for jumping in on the "sheis part of the student council" bandwagon.

Ah yes. I'm not allowed to be disappointed, regardless of the actual reasons why, because my actual expectation was unconfirmed.
iatheia wrote:
Since when do class reps (i.e. people who assist their homeroom teachers, manage cleaning duty and such) means student council member (i.e. people who manage the entire student body, plan school-wide events and manage the budget)? Chiaki is basically Ishimaru of the class 77B. It was a long shot to begin with.

It was only assumed that she would be killed here because after it was confirmed Chiaki was alive people reread Zero and found someone sounding like Chiaki wielding a cleaver. Given that this would have been the best time to kill Chiaki off because after Zero there isn't really any major event in which to do it, and that we now have clues as to why Class 77 fell into despair with it not involving Chiaki's death, I don't see any other time in which it can be done with a purpose.
iatheia wrote:
I admit, I'm also not entirely happy that she is a real person. But I am sure she will meet her eventual demise soon. Or she might be a secret mastermind. I'm sure it is going to be a satisfying conclusion, in any case, as DR rarely disappoints in that regard.

I'm afraid I don't share your optimism. Danganronpa 3, at least in my opinion, has continuously missed when it has come to landing its big reveals so far. With Monaka, we had a whole game that was relevant because it had set Monaka up to be the next big villain, and not even half way through Future she's flown off to space and given up. Is it funny? Sure, but it's stupid as hell too. The Tragedy was silly too, attacking each other randomly with no real reason when the actual culprits were right in front of them. The whole "brainwashing anime" thing feels a like a huge cop out as well, one of the big twists in Danganronpa 2 was that we were playing as the villains essentially, but with this it just feels like Kodaka is going to remove any real blame from them, effectively saying "oh, they were brainwashed, its not their fault". I still have just enough faith to hope that he can turn it around and save the ending, but it's following a worrying pattern for me so far.
justsomeaccount wrote:
Ejem, to all the people saying that Chiaki wasn't intended to be real and she only is here because of fanservice, no. The game implied heavily that she was a real person before, after all:

1-Nagito informed himself before the game of every single student of the class so he could tell Hajime about them when he goes talking with them, and Chiaki is also one of them. The only one he didn't know about was Hajime for obvious reasons. And no, the Neo World Program doesn't imply in any way that they can create memories, only erase them.
2-Nagito read the extended school reports where he discovers they are the Remnants of Despair, and yet he still doesn't know who the traitor is (that's why he decides to put this plan and let his luck decide). That means that Chiaki's information was also detailed enough as a real person, yet not a factor to determine she wasn't a Remnant.

I disagree here actually. I don't believe Chiaki was originally designed with Kodaka intended her to be a real person at all. I need to refresh my mind for the first point, because it's been a while since I've played too, but do we know for a fact that Nagito checked up on Chiaki before the game?

Anyway, we were clearly led to believe Chiaki was an AI. That was part of the twist. Nagito used his luck, yes, but we don't know that he read detailed information on all of them. He simply could have seen a mention that all of Class 77 had fell into despair and became Remnants. His luck pointed towards Chiaki being the odd one out, and she was, because she was an AI. As I said above, if she wasn't a Remnant, why not, and if she was, why was she not with the rest of them? What was the point in having Chiaki be an AI if she's still alive and well in the current timeline?
justsomeaccount wrote:
So yeah, that Chiaki is a real person makes perfect sense (that she has a previous relationship with Hajime could be perfectly considered 100% fanservice though).

To be clear, the fact that Chiaki was real isn't my issue. It's the fact that later twists completely make no sense if she's alive and well later on.
justsomeaccount wrote:
The other thing that revisiting these points brings (in case the author also remembers and it's not an incoherence he lets pass) is the 2nd one, which could mean that Chiaki becomes/pretends to become a Remnant or something. Either way, she also has to meet Chihiro in order for him to program her as an AI anyway, so honestly it was our wrong to assume she would be killed in the School First Tragedy only because she was the delegate of her class, in fact, now I can drop that assumption and being honestly concerned and unsure about what her future will be, whether she lives, dies or what.

I agree, really.
justsomeaccount wrote:
I have mixed feelings for the killing part, because honestly, Mukuro's pretentiously poetic and ironic song was clearly supposed to be funny, it's a kind of ridiculous you see in other series played totally straight and here it's hilarious how Junko forces it. Yet, at the same time, I guess the schoolers killing each other was still supposed to be played straight, and in that regard is absolutely silly how easily they turn into relentless killers (the gore though made me laugh because Kodaka talked about the prototype of the first game like "it was too bloody and brutal, that's too sick, we decided not to do that so we soften it"). But honestly, as someone who doesn't think this series is the best written, I was expecting that it wouldn't be particulary on point when it wants to be explicit and direct about these events instead of just imply them like the games did, that's what I thought of the Twilight Murders or the Warriors of Hope anyway, so this doesn't come as a surprise to me and I sort of accept that's the weakest part of the writing.

I just think it was rushed, honestly. Rushed, and poorly thought out. It's like it was relying on gore and shock factor to keep people from thinking too hard about it, but it was pretty sloppily done. That's really my whole issue right now. For me, Chiaki being alive in Future makes no sense and I don't trust him to give a satisfying explanation for it. So right now, I'm stuck in between having my expectations fairly high (as they have been so far, and they've been met so far too) or putting them rock bottom with it being clear he's not going to pull it off very well. And that's taking away from the enjoyment of the episodes themselves, because he has repeatedly shown, in 3 in particular, a failure to land the big reveals in any kind of satisfactory way. If I'm to expect poor writing, and for the whole ending to be an entertaining trainwreck, that's fine, I can still enjoy that, and if I can expect a satisfactory ending, that's obviously fine as well, but not knowing what I should be expecting at this point leaves me somewhere in limbo where I'm going into each episode not knowing if I should expect greatness or a car crash.
justsomeaccount

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:36 am Reply with quote
Quote:
I disagree here actually. I don't believe Chiaki was originally designed with Kodaka intended her to be a real person at all. I need to refresh my mind for the first point, because it's been a while since I've played too, but do we know for a fact that Nagito checked up on Chiaki before the game?

Anyway, we were clearly led to believe Chiaki was an AI. That was part of the twist. Nagito used his luck, yes, but we don't know that he read detailed information on all of them. He simply could have seen a mention that all of Class 77 had fell into despair and became Remnants. His luck pointed towards Chiaki being the odd one out, and she was, because she was an AI. As I said above, if she wasn't a Remnant, why not, and if she was, why was she not with the rest of them? What was the point in having Chiaki be an AI if she's still alive and well in the current timeline?

There you go. And yes, Nagito read about all of them in the detailed informs because he was desperate to find out the traitor, but the point is Chiaki also has a profile there, so no matter how much information it has about her, the fact that it exists and doesn't confuse Nagito proves Chiaki existed and it's not in this series forced by fanservice or something.

Anyway, there's 5 episodes left and Chiaki is still a focus character of this arc and there's still a lot of possibilites (for example, being mortally wounded but asking Chihiro and the others who created the Neo World Program to use her for that program and save her comrades, or even if she is alive though wounded/fucked up/etc. she's not the same person as the Chiaki Hajime knew in the game so they could also play with that, etc.), so at this point we're just left to wait and see. I'm not watching this series for its gripping profound writing or structure, I'm aware from both the games and these chapters what strengths and flaws I find on this franchise, for me it still has the same strengths and flaws as before, so honestly if it continues in the same direction as this episode I won't think "trainwreck", I will just think "eh/okay/fine". Which is kind of what I think of both animes so far: "Fine for the game's fans".
wolf10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:04 am Reply with quote
Renasviel wrote:
wolf10 wrote:

I'm not allowed to give my personal thoughts on it now? Just shut up and take what I get? Come on, what's the point of a discussion thread where you're not allowed to share your thoughts?

Not telling you to shut up, per se, but if you decide in advance that you'll be disappointed by anything other than the specific outcome you specifically want, where's the fun? You're dooming yourself to disappointment before the show is even over.

Personally, I love being proven wrong by shows like this, provided the outcome is also based on clues left earlier in the series and not just filled in with a bunch of information deliberately kept from the audience for the sake of a last-minute "twist." "Junko"'s B-W-H measurements in DR1's character profiles being a standout example of the former. Though UDG pissed me off for other reasons, I do think Kodaka has a pretty strong overall track record.

Though technically he's just series planning, and the writing is being done by Normitsu Kaiho of Nitroplus.
Renasviel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:32 pm Reply with quote
justsomeaccount wrote:
Quote:

There you go. And yes, Nagito read about all of them in the detailed informs because he was desperate to find out the traitor, but the point is Chiaki also has a profile there, so no matter how much information it has about her, the fact that it exists and doesn't confuse Nagito proves Chiaki existed and it's not in this series forced by fanservice or something.

I don't have time to watch the video right now (I intend to go back through the game anyway), but from what he said there is was vague enough to possibly mean Chiaki herself did not have a profile there. But I see your point, it was ambiguous enough that even if it wasn't originally intended to be the case, Chiaki being real was a possibility from that.
justsomeaccount wrote:
Anyway, there's 5 episodes left and Chiaki is still a focus character of this arc and there's still a lot of possibilites (for example, being mortally wounded but asking Chihiro and the others who created the Neo World Program to use her for that program and save her comrades, or even if she is alive though wounded/fucked up/etc. she's not the same person as the Chiaki Hajime knew in the game so they could also play with that, etc.), so at this point we're just left to wait and see. I'm not watching this series for its gripping profound writing or structure, I'm aware from both the games and these chapters what strengths and flaws I find on this franchise, for me it still has the same strengths and flaws as before, so honestly if it continues in the same direction as this episode I won't think "trainwreck", I will just think "eh/okay/fine". Which is kind of what I think of both animes so far: "Fine for the game's fans".

At the same time I think the games so far have done a good job at landing their twists, and I feel that hasn't been the case so much with. Monaka was a letdown in the end, the Tragedy I felt was underwhelming, at least in its execution. I hope the anime isn't used to brainwash Class 77 as that feels somewhat of a cheap way to absolve them all of any blame for their actions, but we'll have to wait and see for that one. For me, so far Danganronpa 3 has been a case of great setup with a disappointing payoff, and I feel like it's falling short of its potential. In the case of Chiaki in particular, I still don't see a way for her to be alive in the Future arc and not be present on the island. I suppose it's possible there is a satisfying explanation, but as of right now I just don't see it. She could of course die over the remaining course of the series, but I still feel like the Tragedy was a great place to do it. But as you say, we'll see what comes.
wolf10 wrote:
Renasviel wrote:
wolf10 wrote:

Not telling you to shut up, per se, but if you decide in advance that you'll be disappointed by anything other than the specific outcome you specifically want, where's the fun? You're dooming yourself to disappointment before the show is even over.

Maybe so, but I don't think I'm unjustified in my reasoning. It's not like I'm demanding it go in a specific way because that's what I arbitrarily have decided it should do, but because for me there are simply too many questions that I don't believe can have satisfactory answers as a result of Chiaki remaining alive in the Future arc. Now I could be wrong, and, assuming Chiaki is alive come Future arc, Kodaka has a good reason for why she wasn't on the island, in which case I will happily accept it, but in terms of the clues we've seen so far and the things we can establish as fact (Chiaki was never in the game as herself, Hajime has no indication of Chiaki's survival), I don't have the faith in him that he will answer those questions well enough. Really, it's not the scenario itself I'm against, but the questions it raises, and I feel like failing to answer those questions in a good fashion will really be a detriment to the end of the Hope's Peak series.
justsomeaccount wrote:
Personally, I love being proven wrong by shows like this, provided the outcome is also based on clues left earlier in the series and not just filled in with a bunch of information deliberately kept from the audience for the sake of a last-minute "twist." "Junko"'s B-W-H measurements in DR1's character profiles being a standout example of the former. Though UDG pissed me off for other reasons, I do think Kodaka has a pretty strong overall track record.

Though technically he's just series planning, and the writing is being done by Normitsu Kaiho of Nitroplus.

Well you've hit exactly what I'm getting at here. Unless I've missed something major, we've seen absolutely no indication of Chiaki's survival in either series so far, so if it does turn out to be the case it would be an example of a twist thrown in for the sake of being a twist rather than having the story construct itself that way. I feel like this is especially important in a series like Danganronpa, and if it starts to move away from this and simply verges into the ridiculous (Monaka flying off into space being an example of this) I certainly will be disappointed. I can enjoy dumb series, provided I turn my brain off and just enjoy the ride, but with Danganronpa being a series you're kind of supposed to keep your brain switched on to see the clues hidden having a conclusion like that would be pretty poor in my opinion.
Guus van Voorst

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:42 am Reply with quote
Man, Episode 7... and the worse is yet to come...
wolf10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:15 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Underscoring the student council's destruction with a mockingly sappy slice-of-life insert song (based on the Red Bull slogan, as if to highlight how meaningless and lazy such songs usually are) was an inspired choice.

Ah, no. They foreshadowed it with the Red Bull slogan (I can believe that was intentional), but "Tsubasa wo Kudasai" is a very well-known Japanese children's song (used for graduations as noted below), notably featured in the climax of Evangelion 2.0, which had a penchant for playing children's songs during violent and dramatic moments. It was also covered once by Hokago Tea Time, among others.

Kind of like having Monokuma voiced (formerly) by the woman who voiced Doraemon, it's a deliberate choice to play/prey upon the audience's pre-existing associations.

Last edited by wolf10 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
consignia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:28 am Reply with quote
Tsubasa wo Kudasai was surely picked because of it's usage in school graduation ceremonies. The irony of a song associated with remembering the good times in school being played over, well, what happened can't be lost.
JacobC
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:35 am Reply with quote
wolf10 wrote:
Quote:
Underscoring the student council's destruction with a mockingly sappy slice-of-life insert song (based on the Red Bull slogan, as if to highlight how meaningless and lazy such songs usually are) was an inspired choice.

Ah, no. They foreshadowed it with the Red Bull slogan (I can believe that was intentional), but "Tsubasa wo Kudasai" is a very well-known Japanese children's song (used for graduations as noted below), notably featured in the climax of Evangelion 2.0, which had a penchant for playing children's songs during violent and dramatic moments. It was also covered once by Hokago Tea Time, among others.

Kind of like having Monokuma voiced (formerly) by the woman who voiced Doraemon, it's a deliberate choice to play/prey upon the audience's pre-existing associations.

That song had occurred to me during the episode, but for some reason I thought this was a song meant to sound like it rather than directly being the song itself, because the title was (translated) different and my brain didn't register the melody just being the same. Whoops. I'll change it. It's been a long week. Anime dazed
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9