• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - The Guardian

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lelouch129

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quote
As much as i want to disagree with her on her Shuffle! review its not completely false.
But Shuffle! is 1 of the 1st Harem show that i have watched that u didn't know who he was going to end up with till about half way into the show...Most u already now because on the complete box sets theres a huge picture of that girl right in the middle of the box and the other potentialists around her. The ending i believe was well made and with the darker artwork was the cherry on the top...Nerine and her incompentent handywork with eggs and Sias just plain Incompentance in school was just there to show the strength and weakness of the other girls and they used that throught out the whole show really well. Kaede Arc was one of the best jobs i have ever seen in any show that had even the slightest bit of drama in it. and Asa Arc even though it was kinda lacking in conflict ended well. Over all the whole show showed much maturity and overall good resolve, unlike many other harem counter parts
jr240483

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:51 pm Reply with quote
lelouch129 wrote:
As much as i want to disagree with her on her Shuffle! review its not completely false.
But Shuffle! is 1 of the 1st Harem show that i have watched that u didn't know who he was going to end up with till about half way into the show...Most u already now because on the complete box sets theres a huge picture of that girl right in the middle of the box and the other potentialists around her. The ending i believe was well made and with the darker artwork was the cherry on the top...Nerine and her incompentent handywork with eggs and Sias just plain Incompentance in school was just there to show the strength and weakness of the other girls and they used that throught out the whole show really well. Kaede Arc was one of the best jobs i have ever seen in any show that had even the slightest bit of drama in it. and Asa Arc even though it was kinda lacking in conflict ended well. Over all the whole show showed much maturity and overall good resolve, unlike many other harem counter parts

Which is why I like shuffle as well as Love Hina as how a harem series should end without draging on who the main will choose unlike other series. though i'm still think he should have stucked with Kaede instead of Asa.

Though i hope it's sequel comes to the US soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mglittlerobin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quote
I really liked the review for FMA, it's one of my favorite shows. I'm glad it's shelf worthy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6