• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: 91 Days

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:18 pm Reply with quote
No, Merida, I'm afraid I have to back Tomchic420 on this one. AngeloxNero? Please, it HAS to be AngeloxCorteo.
Merida

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:50 pm Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
No, Merida, I'm afraid I have to back Tomchic420 on this one. AngeloxNero? Please, it HAS to be AngeloxCorteo.

Disgusting! You're ruining it for everyone...Sad Threesome?
Faeris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:19 pm Reply with quote
this anime was a lot better than I thought it'd be. enjoyed it quite a bit BUT that episode that had awful animation lol.
anyways, I'd recommend it.
relyat08

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:34 am Reply with quote
Faeris wrote:
this anime was a lot better than I thought it'd be. enjoyed it quite a bit BUT that episode that had awful animation lol.

With a bit of time and effort, they could fix even that, for the BD release. I'm really counting on it.
razberry_yum

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:40 am Reply with quote
Merida wrote:
Tomchic420 wrote:

"Elope to Florida", are you kiddin' me?! Your fujoshi minds are gonna end up keeping you from enjoying anime series that aren't yaoi or shounen ai and ruining it for everyone else. So, just stop it already! Mad

Gosh, relax and grow a sense of humour, woman! Thank you for worrying, but my "fujoshi mind" doesn't keep me from enjoying all kinds of shows (in all kinds of ways...) and even though the thought of having the power to ruin it for everyone (whatever "it" might be) is kinda exciting, i think "everyone" is basically just you...

Well put, Merida-san. Though I have a feeling that person is probably not a "woman". At least, I've never encountered a female fan who would get bent out of shape over what fujoshis think.Wait, am I being a reverse sexist by thinking that?

Anyway, loved this show, the visuals were gorgeous and I loved the characters...the ending made me sad. I do hope it is the second scenario where Nero lets Avilio live. Perhaps they left it open ended like that in case a second season gets greenlit. I know the revenge saga is over, but I would love it if the writers found another direction for their story to go now that they have faced their pasts and moved on.
Faeris

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:15 pm Reply with quote
relyat08 wrote:
Faeris wrote:

With a bit of time and effort, they could fix even that, for the BD release. I'm really counting on it.

yeah, hopefully so! it was the only episode that wasn't up to the good quality of the rest of the show.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:07 pm Reply with quote
Episode 13 OVA

Quote:
He almost makes it out undetected

Not that it would've mattered after wrecking his father's desk drawer to get the money. The circus is in town, the kids all skip mass, money is stolen from his office - I think their father can put two and two together.

As for the Nero/Avilio road trip, I think he used the nearly lethal rot-gut booze in the nog, not because he lacked the milk of human kindness or was broke, but because he was pissed that Nero ate his can of pineapple (I thought they were always eating peaches, but maybe they got a deal or an easy steal). That too was kind of a weird metaphor for their relationship, where Nero done him wrong, Avilio takes his revenge under cover of trust, Nero does something nice for him in return.

I liked it. At least it looked good and there was nothing egregiously off-model. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7