• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Massachusetts Internet Obscenity Law Blocked

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sunday Silence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quote
Score one for common sense!!
teh*darkness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:43 am Reply with quote
Sunday Silence wrote:

QFT

It's good to see the rare species is still roaming the wilds.
chrisc1978

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:08 am Reply with quote
Sunday Silence wrote:

One problem Is Massachusetts creates a lot of laws thats used as models for other states. A law would come out at some point.
common sense

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:30 am Reply with quote
Sunday Silence wrote:

yay! I don't recall doing anything though. Laughing
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:15 am Reply with quote
I just moved here and didn't even know that was going on. Yay MA! Did I just move to a state that have brains? Wow, this might take some getting used to.
Sailor S

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quote
littlegreenwolf wrote:
I just moved here and didn't even know that was going on. Yay MA! Did I just move to a state that have brains? Wow, this might take some getting used to.

I've been living here for 7 years. Nope, not much for common sense in this state overall, but at least this is a step in the right direction.
chrisc1978

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:49 am Reply with quote
Sailor S wrote:
littlegreenwolf wrote:

I've been living here for 7 years. Nope, not much for common sense in this state overall, but at least this is a step in the right direction.

I read about this in the newspaper in October. @littlegreenwolf I always thought Massachusetts had more brains then some.
common sense

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:39 am Reply with quote
Massachusetts is the spirit of America, after all. I like placeswhere I'm welcomed, and I tell ya that there aren't many places currently welcoming common sense.
animefan1238

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quote
Sailor S wrote:
littlegreenwolf wrote:

@littlegreewolf- Welcome to MA! I've been living here since I've been on this planet and I think its a good place to live. Policits here are insane and stuff that will want you to kick them in the head but happy to see somethng rare as common sense to come out to the State House, as Sailor S said. I hope you didn't have a horrible unfortunate encounter with MassHole drivers.
common sense

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quote
animefan1238 wrote:
Policits here are insane and stuff that will want you to kick them in the head but happy to see somethng rare as common sense to come out to the State House, as Sailor S said.

Why, thank you! Although I don't recall visiting anything called "State House".
chrisc1978

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:47 pm Reply with quote
common sense wrote:
animefan1238 wrote:
Policits here are insane and stuff that will want you to kick them in the head but happy to see somethng rare as common sense to come out to the State House, as Sailor S said.

Ever hear of "Beacon Hill" the Massachusetts State House is at the top of the hill. The Massachusetts State House is the seat of government of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

@animefan1238 give me an example that you do not like what the Mass gov passed? I can't think of anything bad they did.
Sailor S

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quote
chrisc1978 wrote:
common sense wrote:
animefan1238 wrote:

Ever hear of "Beacon Hill" the Massachusetts State House is at the top of the hill. The Massachusetts State House is the seat of government of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Look at his/her username. Now look at what they wrote and put two and two together.
chrisc1978

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:51 am Reply with quote
Sailor S wrote:
common sense wrote:
animefan1238 wrote:

Look at his/her username. Now look at what they wrote and put two and two together.

I get it lol
animefan1238

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quote
chrisc1978 wrote:
Sailor S wrote:
common sense wrote:
animefan1238 wrote:

I get it lol

@chrisc1978 in October there was a report that they are spending milions of tax dollors on "hand outs" ie a pen with an organization's name on it. Like The Welfare organization. Although if it wasn't for Mitt I would be SOL on health insurance. I can be on my Mom's insurance until I'm 26.

@Sailor S If it means the planning of the parade rount before SB 42, no. Over it.

@common sense When u get time got to Harvard Square and ask for "The Garage". Its a tiny mall with a store that is ALL anime/manga/figures/ OST etc.
ZeroGee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quote
I left that hell-hole 20 years ago and never looked back. Cool
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2