• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Nation + Right Stuff

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:40 pm Reply with quote
I have never bought anime online before. Are Anime Nation and The Right Stuff completly legit? Like, I'm sure most of their stuff are not bootlegs, but has anyone ever seen even one or two bootlegs on their site?
Thanks in advance, edo
one3rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:48 pm Reply with quote
They are 100% legit. Personally, I usually only shop at TRSI when they have a special on something I'm interested in. Otherwise, I buy used or go to Deep Discount DVD or Overstock.com. DDD actually offers free shipping and Overstock.com has frequent shipping specials. TRSI offers free shipping on orders over $39, so that might be a good choice if you need to buy a lot of stuff. Those cheap shipping options generally take a few days longer, but it's worth it if you don't mind waiting. Actually, if you live really close to them, it might not take long at all. When I lived in Minnesota, I got some stuff from TRSI within a couple of days using their free economy shipping because they're in Iowa. But, like always, it's good to compare prices between several places so you get the best price that you can.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1