• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Brattle Anime Festival 2 - June 24 - Harvard Sq, Cambrid

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tom the fish

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:06 am Reply with quote
Who: The Brattle Theatre
What: The Brattle Anime Festival 2
When: June 24, 2006
Where: Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA
Cost: Tickets are $25 for advance and students
$30 at the door
Discounted rate for groups of 10 or more

The Brattle Anime Festival 2: A full day filled with Anime!

Starting at noon on Saturday, June 24, 2006, through noon the next day, the Brattle will screen classic and cutting edge animation from Japan.

To date, the Brattle Anime Festival has confirmed Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children; Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro; Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie; Cowboy Bebop; Voices of A Distant Star; Inu-Yasha The Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler; Azumanga Daioh! and more! The fun will continue with many shorts, surprises, give-aways and a costume contest.

The Brattle Theatre is located in Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA. For more information, visit the Brattle Anime Festival's official site: http://www.brattlefilm.org/tbaf or contact [email protected].
Space_cowboy64

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:38 am Reply with quote
Ok sorry to sound really stupid but where is this again. is it in America or Canada or Britain cause there is a Cambridge right near where I live (England) and its a huge city but I doubt anime would ever come there. I’m just a bit confused sorry to bother you, but I’m just not sure whether it's in England or America or where ever Confused

Space
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mylene

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:11 pm Reply with quote
Space_cowboy64 wrote:
Ok sorry to sound really stupid but where is this again. is it in America or Canada or Britain cause there is a Cambridge right near where I live (England) and its a huge city but I doubt anime would ever come there. I’m just a bit confused sorry to bother you, but I’m just not sure whether it's in England or America or where ever Confused

If you click on the link, it tells ya. ^_- It's in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
Space_cowboy64

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:27 pm Reply with quote
awww man that sucks, ohwell thanks for the info anyway.

space
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1