• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
No-Rin (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:00 pm Reply with quote
ep.7

spoiler[kousaku, ringo, & kei were plant tomato & soybeans give july hot weather after hard work have feast with minori's cooking which end-up each them got super size me shape look.

give all got back in shape give it took minori the longest that kousaku got pic of her super size & oops send the pic message but bad news cause ringo said something wrong with soybeans.

cause reveal dirt within soybeans got so bad that rid the dirt & burn the crops to save other crops give ringo bit sad give kousaku check on her then had talk with kei & brief cameo of farm 4 members.

so now time to save the tomato give rain on it yet they worth the saving of tomato then kousaku & ringo had some talk give mention box of veggie & letter she got reason she came to farm school.

yet kousaku never send those letters & pictures so checking it call in kei & minori for this reveal that it was minori who send those box of veggies, letter, & pictures.

for minori reason due lessen kousaku's yuka addict give either way ringo had now jump ship to be with minori?! ]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:29 am Reply with quote
Episode 7

la-la la-la Love Triangle. *characters spin around holding hand*
The formulae of it might have changed though. At least them being friends is better than fighting.

Talking about same sex friendship, I wonder what the spoiler[title Suzuki came up with that required such a long buzz and her mouth to be pixelated]. I think at this point she is my favourite character in the show.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:49 pm Reply with quote
Ha I know the ending was a joke but how troll would it be if the main guy loses the girl because she went the yuri path.
KLAC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:09 am Reply with quote
ep.8

spoiler[hata make writing of happen during the day give moos try being tsun on kei yet all this cause demon riding becky unleash give kei slay riding becky in the daniel bryan's goat YES victory with everyone is like go back deep earth becky.

then minori asking moos size give some guys called moos a WORLD CUP size then lead flat vs big with kei got hit by little girls dolls & hata like girls' feet yet becky again give taste of being single 40 indeed the horror of it.

next had cooking time with hata & ringo yet becky again being becky cause ringo wanna go cook that becky now yet whole going it yea cue cook taste with ringo vs becky.

on ringo's soup cooking well she mix her soup with brown slippers parts yet becky go like eat me cue all guys take out the becky trash to throw away.

after day of school notice a concern called akb40 yea it's becky give singing of a 40 single. ]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:08 am Reply with quote
Episode 8

I don't know what I was expecting with the episode title Cooking granny, but it was not an entire episode of spoiler[seeing how depressed/ing Becky is]. I saw a couple things like the fact she would spoiler[offer her self up as a dish]. It is kind of sad as there must be spoiler[some who would like her]. Sad seeing that she appared to have a bad time growing up. I kind of want to know what the deal was with her in High School where she was spoiler[wearing an eyepatch and bandages and there were police], although with the current airing spoiler[Chuunibyou show] it is not too hard to get an idea.

AKB40. *snicker*

Must never end up like that.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:03 pm Reply with quote
Idk why but the moment I saw the weather turn to hell reminded me of that one of the previous Golden Time episodes.

Must be freezing out there wearing just a spoiler[swimsuit].
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
KLAC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:04 pm Reply with quote
ep.9

spoiler[give summer time getting bored to do talks of beach so kousaku & pals go for beach trip til bad storm kick in with minori going beach crazy mode.

then money arrive give her class got mess by storm yet give storm going kousaku compare it to ocean yikes the crazies of minori beach kick in doing it on storm?!

give kousaku trying reason minori well he join same for both ringo & kei yet all going beach time in the storm even going do beach stuff, having moo's expose & even say hello to volleyball team?!

yet money came in prob with rice crops so yea save them give one sets got expand growth faster so kousaku ride a bus with no driver's permit to block wind save it with ringo being guide due not how to use window cleaner.

give went well get to beach for it with cause for saving the rice & also worth it but storm coming in yet minori beach crazy again. ]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:48 pm Reply with quote
Episode 9

They probably should have just stopped the spoiler[bus until they found where the windshield wipers were]. I wonder if it was more dangerous for him to spoiler[grab her while she was falling out than her landing on the possibly softer fields] than him possibly spoiler[losing control and the risk of the bus landing on top of her]. But with these sort of shows logic like that does not work.

Those boys do not understand the interest of spoiler[two girls in swimsuits covering each other in mud], and they are supposed to be perverts.
KLAC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:32 pm Reply with quote
ep.10

spoiler[kei got a call yet that person is coming to see kei yet day time school principle is going on eggplant crazy mode yet compare one that principle got & kei's fresh version which got principle ALIVE.

yet other eggplant were F1 made with chemical & manufacture aka with reveal it doing of kei's father who made the call want kei come back to run family biz.

yet kei don't want it cause more into fresh made so lead veggie selling challenge give even all no-rin students doing help kei & locked becky in safe to keep her out.

overall kei's dad best for business win give his reasons of doing it yet cause do some research & refocus going oversea with the moos coming along with him. ]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:56 am Reply with quote
Episode 10

"spoiler[Are you his teacher]?"
"spoiler[Yes! I'm single]!"
The timing in that and the way she said it was perfect.

It actually was an interesting point here about the idea of spoiler[being organic can be a little ignorant].

That was a spoiler[nice coupling with glasses and boobs] at the end
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:04 pm Reply with quote
I don't really see how that made sense.

First spoiler[they demonstrated that a home grown and organic food was, by far, tastier that the mass produced version.]

Second spoiler[they told the story of how the chemicals were so unsafe that they apparently killed his mother.]

But then spoiler[they lose because his mass produced vegetables are tastier and Kei's father says they are safer...]

Am I missing something here?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:49 pm Reply with quote
I'm guessing he spent massive amounts of resources to fixspoiler[ the whole dying from overexposure thing and make the food tastier as well.] Something Kei wouldn't have known if he was spoiler[avoiding everything related to his father]
KLAC

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:12 pm Reply with quote
ep.11

spoiler[kousaku, ringo, & minori go train ride to visit back home say hello to minori's sisters from big sis general & 2 little one along parents cause they thought kousaku got minori "knocked up" & prepare for marriage aleady?!

give kousaku explain what really happen give they were trying idea called "turn A" to save the village doing so pretend doing of kousaku & minori give ringo feel bit "hmm".

yet parents we're bit trying to have grandkids & put kousaku & minori in same room then next day kousaku & ringo go look in village then hear mayor said something got kousaku not happy.

give kousaku revealed to ringo that his parents used have farming home but all works keep getting damage to point his mom "bought the wagon" & dad left that left kousaku saying with minori's family.

then minori's little sisters came in ask if ringo a princess she said yes so have fun & go see night lantern river ride to lead ringo go amaze on it.

kousaku showed ringo a higher view to even sing for it yet it was ringo who sing it. ]
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:01 am Reply with quote
I gotta admit, that song Ringo was singing at the end had feelings. I was even a little touched when she sung under the skies.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:07 am Reply with quote
Episode 11

So she spoiler[faked being pregnant to get everyone's blessing], although it looked like her entire family spoiler[wanted it]. I feel a little torn that him spoiler[just going with her would make things better for everyone], but it clearly looks like he is not interested. Unlike with Ringo.

Anyone recognise one of the twin's voices, the extra cute sounding one? Sounds familiar but I can't be sure and cannot find any sources.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4