• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Le Fruit de la Grisaia (TV) (all seasons).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:42 am Reply with quote
I'm still confused about whether Kazuki is the whole Thanstos system or just of those numbers (there were 7 I believe). Does that mean there are more people like her being used as the Thanatos system? Also, her claw arm thing totally makes her long like a villain specifically the Dr. Claw guy from Inspector Gadget.

Also, did anyone else notice Mitcher's different eye colors when she was handed the "toy"? I'm liking these throwbacks to the first season like Mitxher's other personality (which explain why she's oblivious to certain things) and Sachi's bomb making skills.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:23 am Reply with quote
Shame the big black guy is dead. would have loved to see him join his fellow former mercs and help Yuji
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:27 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
would have loved to see him join his fellow former mercs and help Yuji

Well I hope Millie finds a good new gig. She just trashed her career on this rescue.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:36 pm Reply with quote
Eden episode 9:

I think I liked the buildup for this episode. I loved how Amane reacted to Kazuki's return and that brief small talk between Yuuji and her as well. It's interesting to learn more about his past too.

As for the buildup, it looks like Kazuki has the plan set in motion with a bit of underwater work. I hope it works out tbh. I'm hoping they conclude the finale with a nice wrap-up against that Oslo guy.

Ha, "Michiru" scores with a kiss
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Cam0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:27 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, turns out that all this time "Michiru" was the main heroine...

Vaisaga wrote:
Would be kinda funny if she's the one who comes out of nowhere and wins Yuuji in the end.

LOL.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:17 pm Reply with quote
So with all her resources couldn't Kazuki obtain a better prosthetic than that tin-can-and-pincer thing? She looks like she stole it from Robbie the Robot.

And I would also like to know more about what things Yuji can't do with anyone but Onee-chan.

Do those attack helicopters have a 700Km range? A Cobra couldn't make it further than 500 or so.

Um, just what tidal generating stations are 400M below the surface? And why would Thantos be dependent on that rather than just the local power grid?
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:23 pm Reply with quote
seems like a system that would suck up a lot of power, thus making it difficult to hide, so a secret power source was needed
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:35 am Reply with quote
Cam0 wrote:
Yeah, turns out that all this time "Michiru" was the main heroine...

Vaisaga wrote:
Would be kinda funny if she's the one who comes out of nowhere and wins Yuuji in the end.

LOL.

This did come to mind while watching.

I also enjoyed the Amane reunion.

And what did he do with his sister? Perhaps it is not as bad as we are thinking and they want us to just fill in the holes?
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:20 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
they want us to just fill in the holes?

I'd say that's exactly what Yuuji did Wink

Actually given how explicit the show has been before when it comes to sex, if they had done it I don't think they'd be ambiguous about it. Kazuki acted like that's what happened but that's just the sort of person she is. That Yuuji had no idea what she was talking about suggests nothing of the sort happened.

There are no related HCGs in the game either.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:45 am Reply with quote
maybe he tickled her.
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:48 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
I'd say that's exactly what Yuuji did Wink

Actually given how explicit the show has been before when it comes to sex, if they had done it I don't think they'd be ambiguous about it. Kazuki acted like that's what happened but that's just the sort of person she is. That Yuuji had no idea what she was talking about suggests nothing of the sort happened.

There are no related HCGs in the game either.
That's a shame. I could think of a few creative uses for that claw.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:00 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
That Yuuji had no idea what she was talking about suggests nothing of the sort happened.

The audience got trolled that's what happened. They know exactly how your squirrely little minds work.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:38 pm Reply with quote
Episode 10 (Finale):

That was great. We get the climatic battle between Yuuji and the clone. I mean, it felt a bit generic but the action was thrilling and lived up to its hype imo.

Not only that but the episode also showed some last glimpses of Asako, one of my favorite characters from this series. Overall, a satisfying ending. I liked this more than the previous season.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Was worried it might be a bit rushed but it turned out quite well.

Everyone gets to live happily ever after. While no girl openly won, I think it's still clear that Yumiko is the favoured one.

That last scene, though... Goddamn it Kazuki, that was beautiful!
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:25 pm Reply with quote
I'm not clear why the bracelet blew up after being unlocked by the key, let alone how he survived a blast area that large, but hey, who cares. Smile Excellent finale, nicely done fight scenes, hit all the right trope buttons, wrapped everything up with a bow on it, I got no complaints. Enjoyed that much more than the first series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 14 of 15