• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Cyber Dimension Neptune: 4 Goddesses Online Promo Shows Characters as RPG Heroes

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PixelSupreme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:20 pm Reply with quote
Holy crap! I would have been fine with just more cute girls crazynes too but this looks awesome. Now don't make me wait too long for a steam release plis >.<
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:50 pm Reply with quote
Noire, Vert and Blanc and have different weapons and apparently playstyle, as well as the Candidates.

The trailer also shows Pururut, Pish and Uzume, so I wonder if they are playable as well and if they are Goddesses.

Speaking of Goddesses, the wings fit nicely on them.

That Warechu, though.
Chichiryuutei

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:43 am Reply with quote
Shocked Very Happy Cool OMG!!!

I'm already a "If it says NepNep just buy the Collector's Edition" but this game looks amazing! I was so happy with MegaDimension VII & SuperDimension but CyberDimension really takes the gameplay and visuals to the next level.

I'm definitely buying the Collector's/Royal Edition. I just wish we didn't have to wait 3+ months for the release in the US. I hope IdeaFactory is able to release it by June 2017.

Keep calm and NepNep y'all
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1