• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online Reveals Visual, Studio 3Hz

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
64BitRatchet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:11 pm Reply with quote
Joshua Zarate wrote:
64BitRatchet wrote:
I'm dissapointed, 3Hz is one of my favorite studios, but I hate Sword Art Online. Although at least this will probably do well for them, like PriPri did.

If I’m not mistaken, other than sharing similar settings and a reference here and there, one doesn’t need to watch (or even like) any Sword Art Online to watch this one. Plus, SAO as a brand is a money-maker and it wouldn’t hurt anybody to work on such a thing.

Studio 3Hz is an interesting choice and after Princess Principal, this shows looks to be in decent hands. The visual looks nice and Spring is looking to be stacked with a lot of shows that will leave almost any anime fan with something to watch. Looking forward to this one and I really hope that Crunchyroll can simulcast this one.
Yeah, that's why I'm ok with them working on it, even though I'm dissapointed. Crunchyroll will likely simulcast it, since Aniplex of America is almost certainly going to license this.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:36 am Reply with quote
Even though it is fictional, why would a girl roughly 6 ft. be insecure about her height? I think I have read more about various girls being insecure about being fat, skinny, or short vs. this tall (be it fictional or not). Skinny and fat does include bust size.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2