Sanzigen's Bubuki Buranki Original Anime's Promotional Video, Ads Streamed
posted on by Karen Ressler
Kadokawa anime began streaming a promotional video and 30- and 15-second ads for SANZIGEN Animation Studio's 10th anniversary original television anime Bubuki Buranki on Thursday.
The cast includes:
- Yūsuke Kobayashi as Azuma Kazuki
- Ari Ozawa as Kogane Asabuki
- Sōma Saitō as Hiiragi Nono
- Shizuka Ishigami as Kinoa Ōgi
- Mikako Komatsu as Shizuru Taneomi
- Megumi Han as Banryū Reoko
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Shūsaku Matobai
- Yōko Hikasa as Zetsubi Hazama
- Subaru Kimura as Munenari Shinsō
- Kazuyuki Okitsu as Akihito Tsuwa
Newtype magazine describes the anime's story:
Returning to Japan after having been away for 10 years, Azuma Kazuki finds himself attacked and captured by armed strangers. What saved him was his childhood friend, the girl Kogane Asabuki, and the Bubuki that had become her right hand.
The anime celebrates SANZIGEN Animation Studio's 10th anniversary. The anime will premiere on Tokyo MX on January 9 at 10:00 p.m.
The additional staff includes:
- Bubuki Design - Asagiri
- Mechanical design - Takeshi Takakura
- Prop design - Yoshinori Iwanaga
- Sub-Character Design - Tomomi Ozaki
- Visual Design - Tomoyuki Arima, Takuya Sejima
- CG Supervisor - Daisuke Suzuki
Daizen Komatsuda (Evangelion 1.0, The Tale of the Princess Kaguya key animation) will make his directorial debut with the series. Jirō Ishii (CANAAN, Under the Dog, Monster Strike) and Yukinori Kitajima (Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash!, Hamatora, Brynhildr in the Darkness) will be in charge of the scripts. Yuusuke Kozaki (Speed Grapher, Donyatsu, Fire Emblem: Awakening) is designing the characters. Tatsuya Yoshikawa (Breath of Fire series, Devil May Cry 4) is credited for "Buranki Design." Masaru Yokoyama (The Rolling Girls, Your Lie in April, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans) is composing the music. Quadrangle is credited with the original work.
Konomi Suzuki is performing the opening theme "Beat your Heart," and MYTH&ROID is performing the ending theme "Anger/Anger."