• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Samurai Champloo limited edition box set

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheDarkMauler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:02 am Reply with quote
is this the entire season or just half the episodes...

along with Berserk and Full Metal Alchemist im trying to purchase all the episodes for the three anime.

so anyone help me out and let me know if its all the episodes or like half.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:12 am Reply with quote
TheDarkMauler wrote:

along with Berserk and Full Metal Alchemist im trying to purchase all the episodes for the three anime.

Sounds as if you're looking to buy what are most likley bootlegs. Berserk is the only title that you mentioned that has been completely released on R1 DVD.

Fullmetal Alchemist and Samurai Champloo have yet to be fully released by their respective R1 licensors (FUNimation and Geneon).

This thread is asking about the Geneon produced Vol.1 Limited Edition of Champloo that comes with the first DVD and a box to hold the rest of them.

If you don't know what bootlegs are, I would advise you to read this thread. If you already know what bootlegs are and don't care about what you're buying, then just ignore everything I said in this post.
TheDarkMauler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:34 am Reply with quote
Tony K. wrote:
TheDarkMauler wrote:

Sounds as if you're looking to buy what are most likley bootlegs. Berserk is the only title that you mentioned that has been completely released on R1 DVD.

Fullmetal Alchemist and Samurai Champloo have yet to be fully released by their respective R1 licensors (FUNimation and Geneon).

This thread is asking about the Geneon produced Vol.1 Limited Edition of Champloo that comes with the first DVD and a box to hold the rest of them.

If you don't know what bootlegs are, I would advise you to read this thread. If you already know what bootlegs are and don't care about what you're buying, then just ignore everything I said in this post.

okay ya im a newbie didn't know they didn't have all the episodes in one set yet.

atleast i could get berserk and have all the episodes..
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 am Reply with quote
TheDarkMauler wrote:
okay ya im a newbie didn't know they didn't have all the episodes in one set yet.

atleast i could get berserk and have all the episodes..

OK Anime smile, in that case, if you're interested in picking up Berserk, here's the lowest price I've found for the brick collection so far.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2