• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Natsume's Book of Friends Manga Gets 6th Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garlogan78

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:41 pm Reply with quote
AJ (LordNikon) wrote:
ryonomiko wrote:
Wow, such happy happy news to see today!!

Was so disappointed S5 only had 13 episodes listed when there was more than enough manga material to easily do 24-26 episodes.

More and more reasons to look forward to 2017!

13? Then you may be really disappointed then as episode 11 was the season finale. S1-S4 had 13, S5 is only 11 which I found really odd, since 12 or 13 is the usual run of things.

But, both ANN (this site), and Crunchyroll are only showing 11, as does the actual website (http://www.natsume-anime.jp/)

EDIT: PS, I'd love to be wrong, because I find 11 episode season weird and wring; and I'd be a lot happier with 13 of this show. I was pumped when we got S2.

Thankfully you are a bit wrong? The final BD volume will contain the un-aired episodes 12 and 13. I guess you could consider those "specials" instead if you wanted, though.
zztop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:01 pm Reply with quote
Considering most ongoing manga properties only get 1 cour of an anime, it's amazing how Natsume keeps getting new seasons every few years or so. It must have quite a fan following in Japan.
AlterRydar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:44 am Reply with quote
Can't wait for Natsume season 6 really like the characters and the story really fun watch. Very Happy
Natsumi_Otori

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:20 am Reply with quote
kya kya kya, more Natsume!!!! Roku, roku roku!
2017 is so exciting Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2