• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kyo Kara Maoh Fanart Contest

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Okirun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:49 pm Reply with quote
Joichi wrote:
Wolverine Princess wrote:
Great job, everyone! I wanted to enter, but my art is so bad it's shameful. My favorites are the Zelda one and this cute chibi one. What the heck is this one suposed to be?!

Thank you very very much! its the first praise i ever got for my Zelda one on ANN Anime hyper I sort of wish i did another entry but oh well! OMG i know the 2nd place winner, she's my friend woo! how come the 1st place won? is it because it was hand-coloured?

I like the first one, the chibis are so cute! I think it won because it's an original style, and has a lot of character, you know? :3 Besides, it looks like only 2 of the top 7 were done in CG, so if all they wanted for first place was a hand colored picture, they would still have had to pick between all those. Anime smile;;
sakuya_masaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quote
So DVD 9 is out... but there's no fanart. I was curious as to what happened. Will it be on the next disc of Kyou Kara Maou? Also, I was wondering what other 13 pieces of fanart got picked to be on the DVD.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3