• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shakugan no Shana-Tan entries are messed up.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aoi_Sakaraba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Shakugan no Shana-Tan entries are messed up.

It shows all the episodes of Shakugan no Shana-Tan under the Shakugan no Shana-Tan entry like it should be, but then it also has various Shakugan no Shana-Tan episodes as their own "specials" as well. This makes the listings redundant.

I see it as it can be individual entries, or episodes to the main Shakugan no Shana-Tan, not both.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:59 pm Reply with quote
I don't suppose you could clarify the problem with some links? Is this something similar to animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=134660 ?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Aoi_Sakaraba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 pm Reply with quote
More so reason to purge the other entries after looking at that older article. Since it talked about "Merging them"

Edit: Having a hard time pinning down where Shakugan no Shanatan The Movie and Shanatan Begins fall under the 10 episodes. Unless they are different Shanatan episodes entirely.
Calathan
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 pm Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
I don't suppose you could clarify the problem with some links? Is this something similar to animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=134660 ?

I think this is exactly the same problem as was discussed in that previous thread. It looks like no action was taken as a result of that thread, so the problem still exists. Personally, I think all the Shakugan no Shana-Tan shorts could be listed in a single entry like what was done with Don't Tell Mother Maria (special) (as was suggested in the previous thread).

There are also many entries for Shakugan no Shana-Tan shorts in the submission queue that should be cleared out if it is decided to put them all into a single entry (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1