• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Digital Manga Resumes Publication in Print

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Absol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quote
Does it mean that Henneko (Hentai Prince and Stony Cat) will be back in print again after haitus?
CatzCradle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:27 am Reply with quote
Dark Absol wrote:
Does it mean that Henneko (Hentai Prince and Stony Cat) will be back in print again after haitus?

Looks like it's only yaoi series right now Confused
Descent123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:14 am Reply with quote
I hope this doesn't mean they are only making 300 paper copies of Ai No Kusabi vol 8. Amazon and Right Stuff still have preorders up on their websites.
chibirin5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:31 am Reply with quote
Descent123 wrote:
I hope this doesn't mean they are only making 300 paper copies of Ai No Kusabi vol 8. Amazon and Right Stuff still have preorders up on their websites.
No i think it mean they will have a limited amount available before the actual release. Like they will be selling it on Akadot before it is released everywhere. Like when they run out people will just have to wait till the actual release.
OtakuKitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Descent123 wrote:

The quote "three titles will be available in limited quantities ahead of previous estimates" does make it seem like it could go either way.

I really dislike announcements like this because it makes that paranoid collector fan in me freak out and start throwing money at sites I don't even like shopping at.
MrHatandClogs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Maybe this means we'll eventually get the remaining three volumes of Knights....I'm not counting on it.
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:59 pm Reply with quote
Great announcement... glad to hear a company going back to eliminating those evil trees looking to burn-down half the countryside. There are six volumes of Elemental Gelade (decent chance, having been rescued last year) and eight of The Enchanter with my name on them, so please be on the lookout for them when figuring the new release scheedule DMP.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1