• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Selling 12 Thundercats cels (Thundercat)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grizzlor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Hey gang, I have 12 Thundercats cels that I have put up for auction on ebay. run a search for [snip] and they'll pop up.

If you have any questions you can catch me at [snip]

Thanks,
[snip]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:34 pm Reply with quote
Sorry, but:

Teh Rules wrote:
9a) No Commerce outside of the Retail Forum! ANN's forums are not to be used to sell, buy or transfer goods or services. Users may not post their own commercial endeavours or link to commercial websites unless specifically requested by another poster. Personal websites may be linked as necessary, provided that it is requested or relevant to the discussion. Users who have been hired to advertise for specific items will be banned.

9b) Commerce is allowed in the Retail Forum! HOWEVER, commerce is limited to COMMERCIAL WEBSITES ONLY. Individuals seeking to sell DVDs are not permitted. Links to online auctions are not permitted. Websites that sell items in violation of Rule #10 will be removed and their URLs banned (see Rule #12).
remember love

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:47 pm Reply with quote
Doesn't those cells come with the DVD set you can buy of the show thunder cats?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Grizzlor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:45 am Reply with quote
Nope, these didn't come with the DVD set, I wish that you could get cels like this from the DVD set!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
remember love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Well, forgive me for this but I don't belive you because I remember a commercial coming on TV saying about the buying the DVD set and it coming with cells. I think you're just trying to rip people off and I've had reported this thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:36 am Reply with quote
Sorry! No personal commerce on ANN. The retail forum is for questions about buying anime, manga, etc, and for announcements from licensed retailers. This thread has been locked. Please read the rules before posting.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1