• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Announces A Certain Magical Index II Dub Cast

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:32 am Reply with quote
Pleasing, I've had the firth series sat on my self for an age so I might as well wait for season 2's release to marathon them both.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Catseyetiger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:32 am Reply with quote
I really want this anime on blue-ray, both index and railgun! I wish Funimation would pick up the ova's and extras as well.

Loved the movie also!
NoremaC-_-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:59 am Reply with quote
KidOblivion wrote:
I disagree, I feel like the anime did a rather fine job of adapting the novels. Some internal monologue was cut out here and there, but the important stuff was kept in, which is what really matters. Accelerators internal conflict in season 2 was done especially well in the anime.

i agree that they did the best that anyone could have done at adapting the books, but it's still a bad adaption in my book due to multiple things like censorship and poorly set up villans due to said cut monologue as well as the protagonists insightful monologues which i find much more interesting than so called "important" fan service which seemed to never be cut. seriously you could save allot of time by skipping one of misakas obligatory tsundere scenes in every arc, what is the point in throwing her into every arc when she literally adds nothing (i guess that last part's more a problem with the books themselves).
Chrno2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:42 pm Reply with quote
I really gotta sit down and watch this series. I watched S1 of Index, and part of S1 of Railgun. So now we're finally getting Index II and now it's time for me to go back to the beginning where all that damn head biting started. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2