• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 1st Berserk Film's Teaser Trailer Streamed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deacon Blues

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Instead of "Supreme Ruler" perhaps "Overlord" would make it sound a bit more natural. Can't say if this is entirely new or following the manga but... "Spawn of the Overlord" may work as a title as well.

Just a random nitpick.
Etrien

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:08 pm Reply with quote
@Ifrit30 - It's an old series, but you should probably still use spoiler tags. I'd say the of the old show was a pretty big one...

Dangerr wrote:

Most speculations points towards right after that encounter, with him fighting the Holy Iron Chain Knights.

My first thought was that it was spoiler[him charging Griffith during their reunion after the Conviction arc (right before Zodd jumps in)], but I don't have my novels handy to check either scene right now. Sad
Edit: Though on a second look, that does look more like his pre-Tower armor... I think. I do love me some Berserk, but it's been a while now since I last read through it all.
Schisomania

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:58 am Reply with quote
The one thing that worries me is that they might try to cram way to much story into one movie, like what happened to "Escaflowne the movie".

Personally i think it would be smartest to do the original band of the hawks storyline in 3 films, so that the story wont feel forced.
Etrien

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:13 am Reply with quote
Schisomania wrote:
Personally i think it would be smartest to do the original band of the hawks storyline in 3 films, so that the story wont feel forced.

That's what they're doing.

"The Golden Age Arc" = "Band of the Hawk Arc"
leeleekins

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:02 pm Reply with quote
Oh man, watching that gave me goosebumps. I am super excited for this to come out. Even if it turns out to be terrible (which I doubt they could fudge it up that badly) I will enjoy every second of this movie and the ones to come.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2