• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Posters

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mistical83

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:39 am Reply with quote
I've been looking to buy Fushigi Yugi, Ceres Celestial Legend, Kenshin and Fruits Basket posters, however everywhere I look I only see wallscrolls or the same 3 posters. Can anyone suggest a good place to buy anime and manga posters from that has a large selection?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
.Sy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:08 pm Reply with quote
I've seen Inu-Yasha and Fruits Basket plastic posters (semi-transparent ones, not laminated ones which are bootlegs) in Borders. I've seen Kenshin posters in Suncoast (I think). The only decent brick and mortar store with a huge selection would probably be Anime Nation. But since you don't live near there..I'd say the best place is to go online to places like Rightstuf, AnimeNation, and AnimeTen, just to name a few.
Mistical83

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:52 pm Reply with quote
I've tried those places and most of the places you can search for on google but they seem to all have the same 2 or 3 posters of everything if any at all, I mostly see lots of wallscrolls. Are there any other places you can suggest?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Abel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:34 am Reply with quote
Mistical83 wrote:
I've been looking to buy Fushigi Yugi, Ceres Celestial Legend, Kenshin and Fruits Basket posters, however everywhere I look I only see wallscrolls or the same 3 posters. Can anyone suggest a good place to buy anime and manga posters from that has a large selection?

On the import side, those series are old and posters for them no longer exist with the small exception of clear posters that were produced a while ago for Fruits Basket (manga).

On the domestic side, GE has licensed posters for Fruits Basket, however as you stated, they are the same 3 posters you see everywhere else.

Recently there have been new manga goods for Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden as well as Fruits Basket. No posters have been offered... yet.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1