• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Geneon Free CD sale at www.rightstuf.com!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawnek
Accredited Retailer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:20 pm Reply with quote
Rock Out with Geneon at www.rightstuf.com!

Are you ready for it? The scream of guitars, sweeping vocal harmonies, the gentle pulse of percussion... music. Regardless of whether you're looking to rock out or not, Geneon has released something for everyone! Rock, anime soundtracks, J-pop, even inspirational, it's all available from Geneon! So turn off that radio and check this deal out!

From now until 9/30, buy any 2 currently released Geneon CDs and get 1 Geneon CD of your choice for FREE! Or, buy any 4 currently released Geneon CDs and get 2 Geneon CDs of your choice for FREE!*

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through our online store:

Buy 2, Get 1 FREE Code: rockout1
Buy 4, Get 2 FREE Code: rockout2
Expires: 9/30/05

Plus, if you're a Got Anime Member, you can use your membership to shave off some of the price on the purchase, letting you rock out for a little cheaper!

Not sure what products are eligible? We've made it ultra-simple - just click on the small graphic located on the right that reads "Geneon CDs" and you'll be ready!

*Additional Restrictions: Only applies to currently available CDs (or CDs that are released during the sale period). Coupon will be applied to lowest priced Geneon CD in order.

Last edited by shawnek on Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
.Sy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:02 pm Reply with quote
The link doesn;t work correctly, you may need to take out the exclamation at the end. Anyway, this is really great. I've been waiting to get some anime soundtracks for a while.
shawnek
Accredited Retailer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:40 pm Reply with quote
thanks, fixed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1