• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: A Certain Scientific Railgun Manga's New Arc Delayed Due to Artist's Sudden Illness

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMorry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:54 am Reply with quote
Ah this sucks I hope het gets better soon! Hope there will be soon enough material for Index and railgun season 3. And hopefully they will adapt A Certain Scientific Accelerator as well.
Michael Nathanael T.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:06 am Reply with quote
AnimeMachina wrote:
To aru kagaku no Accelerator will be better.Im looking forward to it

Oh! The story will be real badass because Accelerator is a real badass and his loli is a badass too.
mgosdin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:05 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
I don't really think that's the case here. Railgun is a monthly manga and it did take an extended break after the last arc finished up. I doubt his sickness was caused by overwork.

If you assume that Fuyukawa-sensei is only working on Railgun manga then probably a monthly wouldn't run him into the ground health-wise. However, I would be willing to bet he wants to stay busy making a living and that Railgun is only one of several projects he's got going.

In any case, here is hoping for a swift and full recovery.

Mark Gosdin
LightOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:12 am Reply with quote
TheMorry wrote:
Ah this sucks I hope het gets better soon! Hope there will be soon enough material for Index and railgun season 3. And hopefully they will adapt A Certain Scientific Accelerator as well.

I'm pretty sure there's more than enough new material for Railgun, but I don't know why haven't announced any more adaptations yet.

Did the BD's not sell well enough or is it because it's too soon since it's only been like a year since Railgun S finished airing?
TheMorry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:29 am Reply with quote
LightOtaku wrote:
TheMorry wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's more than enough new material for Railgun, but I don't know why haven't announced any more adaptations yet.

Did the BD's not sell well enough or is it because it's too soon since it's only been like a year since Railgun S finished airing?

Nah mate, the railgun/index anime are cash cows. Railgun s came got released in 2013. It will be just a mather of time.
LightOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:51 am Reply with quote
TheMorry wrote:

Nah mate, the railgun/index anime are cash cows. Railgun s came got released in 2013. It will be just a mather of time.

Well that's certainly reassuring, being a big Railgun fan. Anime smile
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:25 pm Reply with quote
LaughingElbow wrote:
Health should always come first.

Let the pirates wait.

not everything is pirated like one piece , naruto and bleach.

hopefully its nothing serious cause the last thing anyone wants is for the author to pass away suddenly and have the whole series in limbo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mathias2001

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:05 pm Reply with quote
TheMorry wrote:

There is enough material for about 4 seasons of Index TBH(19 novels + 1/2 Side Story + 1 Big Side Story + Bunch of other SS

and for Railgun we have

Railgun SS1

Railgun SS2

Daiheisei Festival Arc

If they don't do fillers, it should be about 1 season worth of material

5 for SS1, 5 for SS2 and 15 for DF

But if they do filler, it should be like this

5 for SS1, 5 for SS2 and 15 episodes of filler

or

5 SS1 and 15 DF and 5 episode of filler

or...

but if they follow the second way, there should be enough for two seasons but with 30 episode worth of filler but if they just put everything for once seaon than it should be one season worth of material while Index has four seasons of material.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2