• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid DVD 1

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zalis116

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:42 pm Reply with quote
Got the chance to actually watch the DVD recently, and while I didn't get to test out the "awesome" 5.1 sound, I enjoyed seeing all the action again, especially the first episode, which has some of my favorite sequences in the whole FMP franchise. ("The Jump" in episode 7 of the first series is another.) FMP fans shouldn't need a review to know this is worth buying, but a good review can never hurt Very Happy
scullen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Re. the commentary tracks, are they with the English or Japnese voice actors?

The commentary tracks are done with the Japanese voice actors. Personally, I hope ADV/Funimation do some with the English cast members on some of the later releases.

What I would also like to know is what will be on the next three DVDs? With four episodes on Op 1, will the next three contain only three episodes each? Or, will they include the OAV as a special episode? That would be nice, as I'd like to see how the English cast handle that material.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quote
scullen wrote:

What I would also like to know is what will be on the next three DVDs? With four episodes on Op 1, will the next three contain only three episodes each? Or, will they include the OAV as a special episode? That would be nice, as I'd like to see how the English cast handle that material.

One of them will have four episodes as the OVA will be included.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:28 am Reply with quote
Derivative crapola centered on the frigging lambda 'dryer'.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2