• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Island of Giant Insects Anime Film Launches Kickstarter for English Dub

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryuji-Dono

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:16 am Reply with quote
I asked the team if they already have a dubbing studio in mind, and they told me that while not 100% guaranteed, they would ask for the one they usually use in their overdubbing projects.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Sound Cadence has been chosen to dub this should the project get funded. So, Dallas area folks
Sevokevo Royuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:51 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
Sound Cadence has been chosen to dub this should the project get funded. So, Dallas area folks

I am sure they also have remote locations around the US so people don't have to go that far for the screaming.. unless they going to book flights which i doubt it.

They also released the Blue Ray only teir so those that want to back it for the Disc but don't want to spend the $175 for the old tier that had it... its now like $70-75 after converting from Yen... The cost is a little high mainly because thats the normal cost of the discs in Japan which is where they be making and shipping everything after its all recorded in the US.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3