• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Click - April 29th - May 5th

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RezSav

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:54 am Reply with quote
*sigh* I just found out that there isn't going to be any more Vandread on Wam... Oh, well, I hope they replace it with something better than what they have in its place now
Anime_Freak

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:37 pm Reply with quote
RezSav wrote:
*sigh* I just found out that there isn't going to be any more Vandread on Wam... Oh, well, I hope they replace it with something better than what they have in its place now

Well I know that Encore ACTION! is showing Vandread on Friday nights.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
v1cious

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:19 pm Reply with quote
[quote="Dargonxtc"]
The Click wrote:
Well I don't judge by the first few episodes, and this one can go in many different directions, so I am hangin in there. But one question, about what episode will it start.

11 is where it starts getting really good, but 8-9 have some important plot stuff.
Fiction Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:54 am Reply with quote
DELETED.

Last edited by Fiction Alchemist on Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
ryusaki

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:04 am Reply with quote
Holy snap! Well I turned it to Kids WB ,and its the Original Poke' Voices! Ha.. well I'm guessing..these episodes were the few that were dubbed before PUSA started.. well lets hope not.. the only reason I myself cares is cause i grew up with the 4kids voices.. heh
domino

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:39 pm Reply with quote
I feel both pity and respect toward anyone who has to write weekly summaries for Bobobo. Razz

And you're not alone as a Bobobo lover. I think that show is hilarious, even if the dub isn't half as funny as the original. Bobobo love is not uncommon, either: not only has it passed the 26 episode mark, but it's also passed the 50 mark. I'm pretty sure it passed the 70 mark, too. It might even still be going in Japan (I know the manga is).
v1cious

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:44 pm Reply with quote
did you put up the the wrong one? or has this week just not been updated yet.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2