• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bandai Namco: No Current Plans to Release Tales of the World Reve Unitia Outside Japan

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SahgoDN

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:05 pm Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
I don't play the Tale games, but explain what you mean by that?? Confused

Tales of the Tempest (DS) is the black sheep of the series. Awful game that almost everybody hates. Yet one of its characters is in Reve Unitia because... well, it's still part of the family, kinda. (also, loli, I guess?)
mdo7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:16 pm Reply with quote
SahgoDN wrote:
mdo7 wrote:
I don't play the Tale games, but explain what you mean by that?? Confused

Tales of the Tempest (DS) is the black sheep of the series. Awful game that almost everybody hates. Yet one of its characters is in Reve Unitia because... well, it's still part of the family, kinda. (also, loli, I guess?)

After doing some research on Tales of Tempest, yeah I can see why. So there's lolis in this one (are they shown in a sexual manner??), I can see another reason for not releasing it in the west.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Rahxephon91

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:33 pm Reply with quote
They once said they wouldn't bring over the Vita games as well and now Hearts is getting a limited release.

When it comes to the main games, Namco hasn't been that bad, but they did try to bring a World Mythology game once before. It also probably bombed. So, I think it's probably right that Namco only thinks the main games are worth bringing here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2