• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Fruits Basket Anime's English Dub Brings Back Jerry Jewell as Kyo

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roxas4ever

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:58 pm Reply with quote
SailorTralfamadore wrote:
I'm happy a lot of the old cast is returning! But I am most excited to hear how they cast the characters who were not in the first anime adaptation. I'm also curious if they'll recast Akito spoiler[since the manga reveals she is really a girl] and the anime never got that far.

Honestly I would love it if they kept Akito's English VA, because spoiler[I sort of headcanoned that she had a more masculine voice when I was reading the manga (probably because I saw the anime before I read the manga)]
KitKat1721

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:13 am Reply with quote
SailorTralfamadore wrote:
I'm happy a lot of the old cast is returning! But I am most excited to hear how they cast the characters who were not in the first anime adaptation. I'm also curious if they'll recast Akito spoiler[since the manga reveals she is really a girl] and the anime never got that far.

There's no way they won't recast that role. I'm excited to hear who they pick though!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2