• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mob Psycho 100's Kyle McCarley on Anime Dubbing and #JustAMeeting

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZeetherKID77

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:23 pm Reply with quote
jr240483 wrote:
personally, I could care less if its non-union or union. I'm just grateful that it got a dub at all considering that there are a lot of good anime out there that have never gotten an English dub

So you're okay with things like the Jujutsu Kaisen 0 dub where the VAs were paid only around $200 flat?
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:55 pm Reply with quote
ZeetherKID77 wrote:
jr240483 wrote:
personally, I could care less if its non-union or union. I'm just grateful that it got a dub at all considering that there are a lot of good anime out there that have never gotten an English dub

So you're okay with things like the Jujutsu Kaisen 0 dub where the VAs were paid only around $200 flat?

Come on, the most obvious answer is their not okay. But not everyone is an activist either. You want to scream and yell about it, more power to you. You want to honestly boycott Cruchyroll, go right ahead. But don't beat people up who aren't into the things you are and don't make this a litmus test either.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3