• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Vandread DVD Ultimate Collection

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quote
I never said that it should be redubbed just for the OVA. Also I definitely like the old ones l lot. However it has been years , and it would have been interesting if they did a redubbing with their OWN cast,not the Bang Zoom cast.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
miredman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quote
Big Hed wrote:
Yeah you know, the one thing that I didn't like about Vandread was the "proof of my existence" crap. I'm not sure if it was made more or less annoying by the fact that it didn't have any real meaning to me.

Of course, everyone has their own opinions, so it does little good to dispute them. With that being said, though... having just watched Vandread at the age of thirty-something, I really responded to its overall message.

And even if it didn't work for me, I wouldn't call it crap. The writers obviously had a clear idea of what the show was about, and they stuck with it all the way through. You'll get it when you're older. Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2