• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: A Certain Magical Index's Accelerator Gets His Own Hugging Pillow

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alunimus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:31 am Reply with quote
Quote:
The collar was put on after his surgery as limiter to his powers "around a 5-10 minute use" when he pushes a button to the side and is he carries around the crutch due to frontal lobe damage.
This collar doesn't limit his power. On the contrary, this collar lets him think properly and use his power even with the severe brain damage he sustained. It connects his brain and computing abilities of Misaka-net (collective mind of all Misaka clones which he used to kill every now ant then, lol). He'll manage to recover and operate without it, though. But I'm not sure that we'll see it as an anime adaptation in the next year or two. I hope we'll get third season of Index after To Aru Kagaku Railgun S.
Majin69Mori

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:45 am Reply with quote
Looks like some people know Accelerator-sama's awesomeness Smile

Quote:
The collar was put on after his surgery as limiter to his powers "around a 5-10 minute use" when he pushes a button to the side and is he carries around the crutch due to frontal lobe damage.

Alunimus wrote:
This collar doesn't limit his power. On the contrary, this collar lets him think properly and use his power even with the severe brain damage he sustained. It connects his brain and computing abilities of Misaka-net (collective mind of all Misaka clones which he used to kill every now ant then, lol). He'll manage to recover and operate without it, though. But I'm not sure that we'll see it as an anime adaptation in the next year or two.

Yep I thats more or less correct. And the collar used to be only usable for 15 minutes at first but it was upgraded into 30 minutes around the time he joined GROUP. And he wont recover actually. He can only use his powers without it when he releases his "wings"... Goes out of control more like lol. And we've already seen that around the end of Season II, in the fight against Kihara Amata Wink
Alunimus wrote:
I hope we'll get third season of Index after To Aru Kagaku Railgun S.

I hope so Cool
swhitey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Who wouldn't want a daimakura of the father of the year
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2