• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your avatar.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:23 pm Reply with quote
Well since Lightning's Return is coming out in February I figured I should finish playing FF-XIII lol. Still gotta do XIII-2 as well. So expect a bunch of FF XIII characters for a bit. Starting off with my fav, a nice close up of the lovely and powerful Fang.
rheiders

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:55 pm Reply with quote
Already a couple Yajiro avatars around, so I decided to go with my other favorite character from the best show of the summer, The Eccentric Family: Yasaburo. Smile spoiler["What's fun is good!"]

CrowLia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:00 am Reply with quote
^That one's so cute! >-< Very glad to see many Eccentric Family avatars around, it was truly an amazing show. I'm still debating between this one and the crying frog, but I think Merida already has a frog-Yajiro one. Picking just one scene from such a fantastic series is really hard.
rheiders

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:56 am Reply with quote
^Thanks; your Yajiro avatar is great too! Very Happy It was pretty heartbreaking choosing a scene to use since I pretty much wish I could just have an avatar from every scene at the same time. But I decided to go with this one since I think the grin on my face while watching this part was about as big as Yasaburo's! xD
Merida

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:32 am Reply with quote
CrowLia wrote:
^That one's so cute! >-< Very glad to see many Eccentric Family avatars around, it was truly an amazing show. I'm still debating between this one and the crying frog, but I think Merida already has a frog-Yajiro one. Picking just one scene from such a fantastic series is really hard.

I think we both decided to change our avatar to human-Yaijiro on the same day, he is quite the cutie after all. But since i'm one of those people who mostly recognize the members here by their avatars because i'm pretty bad with names, i chose to change to frog-Yaijjiro to avoid confusion for me and others like myself. I briefly considered Benten but then people would probably think i'm a guy since 90% of the members with female avatars here seem to be males. Laughing

But yay for more Uchouten Kazuko avatars~!
danilo07

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:58 am Reply with quote
I switched to Eccentric Family avatar cause I see that everyone has.Also I consider these brothers to be hilarious,and this scene in particular is visually very interesting.
Pacal II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:29 am Reply with quote
I've already mentioned this elsewhere but instead of an anime character my avatar features Javik from Mass Effect. I got this idea from my two-year old nieces who for some apparent reason started calling me that (my real name is Jacek, read "Yatzek", so I've got no idea where Javik came from). I thought it's kind of cool that kids that can berely talk gave mu such an awesome nick, so I decided to use his that beautifull mug for my picture Very Happy.
CrowLia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:40 pm Reply with quote
It's really great to see so many Uchouten Kazoku avatars, it really deserves more recognition. And Yajiro is, indeed, a cutie Very Happy
Bango

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quote
Temporary avatar: Cthylla from Chaos Code. I wanted her default colour with the ass shot but none of the vids I saw used the default colour.

Avatar will be changed again pending a mecha musume voting battle that's going next week.
Tris8

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:55 pm Reply with quote
Changed my avatar to Yuuko from Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. This show has a magnetic sort of draw for me even though it has some elements that I dislike in other shows. The pic is much better looking in the original screenshot but I think it came out pretty well as an avatar.

zawa113

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:24 pm Reply with quote
Since the new season of Bravest Warriors starts this week, going with Chris, the main (and for once, not red colored by default, but blue, I somehow like that). Yeah, more American cartoons for my avatars, but Gravity Falls' new season won't be for quite a while.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:40 pm Reply with quote
A crying Hotaru from Non Non Biyori
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 pm Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:

thank god. I no longer feel like you are judging me with angry Nadeko
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:46 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
WhiteHairGirls wrote:

thank god. I no longer feel like you are judging me with angry Nadeko

Lol
Bango

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:24 am Reply with quote
It's late but the (spoiler free) winner of the mecha musume battle was Faintear from Trigger Heart Exelica. I couldn't get a good ass shot of her though:(
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 450 of 512