• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Crayon Shin-chan scheduled. FINALLY!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:25 am Reply with quote
Schedule

Apparently it will be on the 19th after Futurama, starting at 11:30.

edit:

Question is are they going to tell anyone about it?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
fighterholic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:07 pm Reply with quote
Hell, there isn't even a rating on it. And I wonder how they've edited it.
bennyb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quote
This series takes the cake for suprises for me this year; I've never actually seen it but have heard quite a bit. Can't wait to check this out!
SharinganEyes92

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:01 pm Reply with quote
Yes, this does look quite intriguing. I'm never shy to add more anime to my MyAnime list, so watching this should be good. Also, I've never really watched a 'comedy' anime, so I guess this will be a good introduction, seeing as how it is supposed to be packed with hilarious "perverted" humor.
smoochy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:04 pm Reply with quote
I enjoyed the movie quite a bit, and the manga that ComicsOne put out, so I'm looking forward to this.
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:15 pm Reply with quote
They finally put it on there paper schedule.

Looks like there going to do a 4 week test run in the same slot on anime Saturdays(if I can call it that).

Interesting though, it occupies a 30 minute slot, yet it is a 13 minute cartoon. Yet they are labeled 3,4,5,6. You think they took 2 episodes and edited it together. Or even worse took more than 2 and just cherry picked what they wanted in. To all people who have seen this before, please watch and tells us what kind uf changes were made.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:31 am Reply with quote
schedule.

Ok I just noticed this.

Sat 19, CSC premires with ep 3.the following 21, 22nd, episodes 1 and 2 premire. on wed a rerun of episode 3 with Thursday premire of episode 4. The next monday tuesday premires 5 and 6.

So instead of a month to see all these episodes, you will be able to see all the new ones in a week and three days.

I guess they are going to start out with episode 3 because they must feel it is the funniest. And there are 6 episodes total, which would equal 12 episodes of Shin-chan.
ChibiGoku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:36 pm Reply with quote
Actually, the episodes aired together at the same time in Japan. Though I believe the epsidoes were animated seperatly. Regardless, I believe FUNimation is having it air how it originally aired in Japan.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:22 pm Reply with quote
ChibiGoku wrote:
Actually, the episodes aired together at the same time in Japan. Though I believe the epsidoes were animated seperatly. Regardless, I believe FUNimation is having it air how it originally aired in Japan.

Originally aired? Show times for Crayon Shinchan in Japan were Friday evenings at 7:30 PM. Then they switched to Saturdays with the same time slot. Unless you're referring to another issue here.
ChibiGoku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:08 am Reply with quote
fighterholic wrote:
ChibiGoku wrote:

Originally aired? Show times for Crayon Shinchan in Japan were Friday evenings at 7:30 PM. Then they switched to Saturdays with the same time slot. Unless you're referring to another issue here.

I meant how the episode shorts aired.
slickwataris

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:09 pm Reply with quote
there's some clips on FUNimation's site

http://shinchanshow.com/

dub seems fair
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
emory

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:50 pm Reply with quote
slickwataris wrote:
there's some clips on FUNimation's site

http://shinchanshow.com/

dub seems fair

Well, the voices are fair. I wasn't expecting Kath Soucie or Grey Delisle to come back.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:17 pm Reply with quote
I think it's pretty good myself. I shouldn't have told my mom they brought this over. The roof collapsed once I mentioned it Confused
omnistry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:46 pm Reply with quote
Saw the commercial today. It looks sooo funny. The "Lesbians!!!" Batman parody gets me every time Laughing.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1