• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sword Art Online II to Stream Worldwide

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hpulley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:13 am Reply with quote
TsukasaElkKite wrote:
Hopefully the subs will actually be good.
Like all the other Aniplex stuff these days, they will be Aniplex subs from all legal streams they use. So if the English is late from Aniplex like it was for Kill la Kill, we'll all have to wait or watch without subs on Daisuki (or German or French or Spanish) or watch elsewhere... they should really get their act together.
Top Gun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:37 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Fans of Sword Art Online from all over the world will be able to cast their votes in to choose the winners in a variety of categories such as Best Episode, Best Male Character, and Best Female Character.

Ooh, do we get to vote on "Most Disturbingly Misogynist Moment" and "Greatest Example of Kirito Being a Gary Stu" too? Because if so I'm all over it!
Jave

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:45 am Reply with quote
Top Gun wrote:
Ooh, do we get to vote on "Most Disturbingly Misogynist Moment" and "Greatest Example of Kirito Being a Gary Stu" too? Because if so I'm all over it!

tumblr isn't invited, sorry Laughing
EricJ2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:16 am Reply with quote
Lavnovice9 wrote:
Crystal wrote:
*sigh* I'd REALLY love it if this show could premiere on Toonami. It still has a chance of happening, but no sign of it.

No it does not have a chance. People need to realize Space Dandy only gets that treatment because Adult Swim can push the "from the creator of Cowboy Bebop, the best anime ever to grace our eyes" angle. Cowboy Bebop has been the life support IV of anime on Adult Swim since Adult Swim was created you can be assured they will push it and give it special treatment. No other anime is getting that treatment and people need to stop hoping for TV simulcast being the norm rather than the one single sole exception due to circumstances. People need to stop thinking this is going to or has a chance of being a recurring thing.

(And besides, SAO is sober. Rolling Eyes )
orihara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:08 am Reply with quote
It's really good that there is a season 2 of sword art online because the fighting scene in season 1 was cool especially when Kirito uses his dual blade and now the season 2 is using a gun, I wonder if Kirito knows how to use a gun.

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2