• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sentai Filmworks Licenses When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:28 pm Reply with quote
Gemnist wrote:
Cool. Hope there's a dub.

Yeah. It was merely decent but a dub might make me pick it up depending upon the cast.

Tenebrae wrote:
Also, I wonder where Trigger put all the money they made with KlK because (towards the end especially) animation on this one was, to put it frankly, piss poor.

Kiznaiver looks like their next big budget show looking at the art in the first two eps.
Misopup

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:36 pm Reply with quote
Cool!
I liked this when it aired, and have been looking to buy it.
Sure, it's not great anime by any stretch of the imagination, but its still a fun show.
FireballDragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:19 pm Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
Gemnist wrote:
Cool. Hope there's a dub.
I'd love to hear them attempt that amazing Hatoko rant. Doubt it will even compare.

Anyway, this is easily my favorite Trigger anime and I'm happy to see it coming over finally.

Right? They're gonna have to do a LOT of work to make it on par with Saori Hayami's performance. That performance was GOLD.
Ali07

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:08 pm Reply with quote
Ah, I still remember that fantastic "rant" from this series. Loved that scene. Thing is, since it didn't lead anywhere, it did sour the anime for me. It is the only thing I remember from this series. Sad they did nothing with it.
AnimeLordLuis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:38 am Reply with quote
Well I definitely enjoyed this series it was most definitely a fun ride and hopefully when Sentai releases it on home video they include a dub. Cool
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:42 am Reply with quote
This series was a fall 2014 anime like [i]Trinity Seven[i]. Considering Sentai has a number of harem titles dubbed, beyond it's bad DVD/BD sales in Japan of 1189/volume, I don't see why they might pass up dubbing this
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:41 am Reply with quote
Ali07 wrote:
Ah, I still remember that fantastic "rant" from this series. Loved that scene. Thing is, since it didn't lead anywhere, it did sour the anime for me. It is the only thing I remember from this series. Sad they did nothing with it.

That's the trouble with adaptations of longer light novel series, they tend to either cut things short or settle for an original ending... Volume 11 of Inou Battle light novel just came out this month...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2