• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
(The) Disastrous Life of Saiki K (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:25 pm Reply with quote
Episode 10

"Where'd my right boob go?!" Laughing Toward the end they were actually looking more natural than most anime boobs do.

Omg, the crappy videogame was perfect (and I don't even play them)! I loved the definition of "Excel."
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:48 pm Reply with quote
Episode 14

So given how his parents look, is the implication here that Nidou is the product of unwitting incest?

I like the new transfer student. He should just let go and be himself, no one would even notice.
CrowLia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:43 am Reply with quote
Gina Szanboti wrote:
Episode 14

So given how his parents look, is the implication here that Nidou is the product of unwitting incest?

I like the new transfer student. He should just let go and be himself, no one would even notice.

I honestly doubt so. I don't think it's meant to imply anything, it's just a sight gag. Like, look at this family of ugly people or something

I also really liked the new student, definitely prefer him over the ghost-whisperer creepo. His introduction eps were pretty funny. Hoping he'll join Saiki's fan club eventually
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:05 am Reply with quote
Well, even if they did, I wouldn't be taking it seriously. More like a comment that they're so stupid they don't even know they're related, since they're all obviously blind to their same-face. Smile

I thought it was fun that Nidou recognized the new kid as being a delinquent straightaway though.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:53 am Reply with quote
Episode 15

Daayum, Saiki looked pretty fine in his dad's glasses. Smile The rocks/statue bit was pretty good too, and the haunted house cafe (along with the other 8 haunted houses and 6 cafes) got a laugh out of me. Even the Lost Party segment was fun.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2