• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Battle Spirits Sword Eyes/C-Station Cleanup

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soaker87

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:51 am Reply with quote
I have reported a number of times errors on the credits to this anime. However, they keep being cleared, with the original information I reported left un-removed, so I wanted to clarify and hopefully get this fixed for good:
anime#14525

Battle Spirits Sword Eyes was given a title change about halfway into its run, and received a new encyclopedia entry, Battle Spirits: Sword Eyes Gekitōden, which included episodes 30 onward. Therefore, all the credits for those episodes should be placed on the Gekitōden entry, not on the Sword Eyes entry.
anime#15185

The issue is that someone added all the key animation credits for episode 46, which were done by C-Station, to the original Sword Eyes entry. They do not belong there, were already on the Sword Eyes Gekitōden page, and should be removed from the first season's entry.

There are:
Atsuko Morimoto
Eri Yūki
Miho Imoto
Nahoko Yamaoka
Ritsuko Kondo
Shiori Ebisutani
Shuuhei Tsukagoshi
Yuina Ishitomi.

Thank you, if someone can finally get this fixed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1