• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Blue Dragon anime pics been revealed

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluedragongo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quote
The blue dragon based on xbox 360 in anime has been revealed. http://pierrot.jp/title/bluedragon/index.html Also the english cast Tara Strong will play Kluke http://www.squarehaven.com/news/?id=1203
ananda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quote
bluedragongo wrote:
The blue dragon based on xbox 360 in anime has been revealed. http://pierrot.jp/title/bluedragon/index.html Also the english cast Tara Strong will play Kluke http://www.squarehaven.com/news/?id=1203

Cool!!! Thanks for the links and the VA news! Very Happy
Looking forward to the Anime but I CAN'T WAIT for the game!!! xD

I also found this:

Studio Pierrot, known for their work on Bleach and Naruto, is producing the Series. Something to note is that the Voice Cast in the Anime is different from the game. Shu, the main character, is voiced by Keiko Nemoto who is Shizune in Naruto.
Kluke, the female lead in Blue Dragon's main trio of adventurers, is voiced by Erino Hazuki, while Daisuke Namikawa provides the voice of the quiet boy Zero.
x_Hisoka_x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:19 pm Reply with quote
I'm really looking forward to the game but one question. Will the anime follow the same story as the game or will it be an entirely different storyline?
ananda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quote
x_Hisoka_x wrote:
I'm really looking forward to the game but one question. Will the anime follow the same story as the game or will it be an entirely different storyline?

It is a different story as far as I know.

Also, when you look at the Anime picture; the one Girl with the black hair, who is in the background; I have never seen her in the Game…well, I haven’t played the Game yet (Summer can’t come soon enough Very Happy ) but from all the Pictures/Videos I have seen at least; I have never seen her before.
7Fate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:03 am Reply with quote
x_Hisoka_x wrote:

I believe the anime will be adapted from the game itself - Blue Dragon. Though my assumption is surely based on speculation; I believe it's safe to assume Blue Dragon Ral Grado is not its predecessor. Moreover, I'm looking foward into seeing this video game become serialized, since I myself is a personal fan of Hironobu Sakaguchi, creator of Final Fantasy; and Akira Toriyama, famed artist behind Chrono Trigger and Dragon Ball Z.

-7Fate
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:10 pm Reply with quote
I'm excited for this anime, but I am probably more excited to play the game......but I do love that artwork it reminds me of a simpler time in my life back when I could play Chrono Trigger all day and night.... Wink.
ananda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:39 pm Reply with quote
Deltakiral wrote:
I'm excited for this anime, but I am probably more excited to play the game......but I do love that artwork it reminds me of a simpler time in my life back when I could play Chrono Trigger all day and night.... Wink.

I wonder why? Wink
Well let me see...We' ve got the Creator of Final Fantasy: Hironobu Sakaguchi + Akira Toriyama + Nobuo Uematsu....yeah, there are a lot of things to be excited about actually! Very Happy oh, and don't let me get started about Lost Odyssey....

Anyway, yes I'm looking forward to the Anime; the Mangas were also pretty awesome from what I've been reading; even if the Anime doesn't seem to be based on it now.

@7Fate: Thanks for the link to the "Blue Dragon Ral Grado" Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1