• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie Premieres

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:37 pm Reply with quote
ZODDGUTS wrote:
Heh my prediction came true it made 9 mil. Looks like nobody wanted to see that crap. Twisted Evil

Except for, of course, the $9 million dollars worth of people who did go see it. I'll probably give it a rental when it comes out, but seeing as how it bears the stamp of "Story Tack-On To Make Money" (i. e. it exists in a vacuum outside of the regular storyline) and bad reviews even by fans I don't expect too much of it.
R.G.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:40 am Reply with quote
R.G. wrote:
Sam.: wrote:
no matter how much you hate Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon and DBZ -- kids will always love it forever. There is no escaping it.

Well,I don't hate it.I'll try to watch the movie.If it's any good,I'll let you know.

I make MY own opinions on whether a movie (or anything else,in fact) is good or bad.

The only thing that matters is if I like it or not.

I went to see it on wendsday and I wouldn't mind seeing it again.Not a bad flick all things considered.

Yes,you can quote me on THAT.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6