Ghibli Screenings at Prince Charles Cinema This Spring
posted on by Andrew Osmond
The Prince Charles cinema in London's Leicester Square, which regularly screens Ghibli films, has announced the following Studio Ghibli screenings through to the beginning of June. They include Spirited Away, pictured right.
Tickets for the screenings are available here. All shows offer £6 tickets for children.
- Grave of the Fireflies (Japanese) on Sunday April 14 at 1.20 p.m., and again on Thursday April 18 at 6.10 p.m.
- My Neighbor Totoro (English) on Saturday April 20 at 12.30 p.m.
- Spirited Away (Japanese, pictured above) on Sunday April 21 at 5.55 p.m.
- Princess Mononoke (English, pictured left), on Saturday April 27 at 12.40 p.m.
- Howl's Moving Castle (English) on Sunday May 5 at 12.15 p.m.
- Kiki's Delivery Service (English) on Saturday May 11 at 12.30 p.m.
- Princess Mononoke (Japanese) on Saturday May 18 at 12.35 p.m.
- Ponyo (English) at Saturday May 25 at 12.45 p.m.
- Spirited Away (English) at Saturday June 1 at 12.30 p.m.
In addition, there are two non-Ghibli anime screenings scheduled: Makoto Shinkai's your name. on Sunday June 23 at 6.20 p.m. and Mamoru Hosoda's Mirai on Saturday August 10 at 1 p.m. Both screenings are in Japanese.