Synduality Anime Reveals New Key Visual, More Cast Members
posted on by Adriana Hazra
The official website of Bandai Namco Entertainment, Bandai Namco Filmworks, and Bandai Spirits' Synduality project revealed a new key visual for the Synduality television anime on Monday. The website also announced more cast members for the anime.
The newly announced cast members include:
- Takeo Ōtsuka as Kanata
- Yūsuke Kobayashi as Tokio
- Fuminori Komatsu as Mouton
- Konomi Inagaki as Ellie
- Ayaka Ohashi as Ange
- Taito Ban as Kurokamen
The anime will premiere on TV Tokyo and other channels this year, and will also stream exclusively on Disney+ worldwide.
Previously announced cast includes Aoi Koga as Noir (an AI known as Magus who lost her memories), Nagisa Aoyama as Ciel (a mysterious Magus who loves to sing), and M.A.O as Schnee (an elegant, calm Magus).
The main staff includes:
- Director: Yūsuke Yamamoto (Encouragement of Climb, Aquarion Evol, Knight's & Magic)
- Original Story Concept: Hajime Kamoshida (Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, The Pet Girl of Sakurasou)
- Series Script Supervisor: Takashi Aoshima (Himouto! Umaruchan, Mitsudomoe)
- Animation Character Design & Chief Animation Director: Kenichirō Katsura (Macross 7, Comic Party: Revolution)
- Production Design: Kō Inaba
- Legendary Design: Kazutaka Miyatake (Macross, Space Battleship Yamato)
- Art Director: Kenta Masuda
- Music: Masato Nakayama (22/7, We Never Learn: BOKUBEN)
The companies previously announced the franchise's third-person shooter game, which will launch for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (via Steam) this year.
Sony describes the game:
The year is 2222. It has been years since Tears of the New Moon, a mysterious rain, poured and wiped out almost the entire human race. The poisonous rain gave birth to deformed creatures devouring for humans, and humanity fled from the danger. As means for survival, the humans then build an underground haven; Amasia. In this new built dystopian city, on a pursuit of maintaining their existence, they run into an Artificial Intelligence named Magus. Not knowing how things will work between them, the story of how Humans and AI coinciding and trying to find their truths begin.
Bandai Namco's Yōsuke Futami is serving as the game's producer. neco (Augmented Reality Girls Trinary, "Falslander" character series) is designing the characters and Ippei Gyōbu (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch From Mercury, AMAIM Warrior at the Borderline) is the coffin (mechanical) designer. 8-Bit is producing the anime.
Sources: Synduality project's website (link 2), Comic Natalie
Disclosure: Bandai Namco Filmworks Inc. (Sunrise) is a non-controlling, minority shareholder in Anime News Network Inc.